Maggiano's Little Italy - Nashville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's Little Italy - Nashville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,112 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, Italian is always my least favorite because it always taste like it's out of a can. However, Maggiano's was wonderful. Great service and excellent food at a great value. Treat yourself!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I decided to take my daughter out for a father-daughter date night and being that she really is fascinated by all things Italian, I decided to treat her to Maggiano's. I had heard great things about it and boy, it did not disappoint!! Our reservations put us there just ahead of the dinner rush. The atmosphere was electric as there was a lot of activity. The lighting was low. The waiters and waitresses were very knowledgeable regarding the various offerings and quite professional. The food is absolutely delicious. My daughter had chicken manicotti which she really loved and I had Mom's Lasagna. It was the best that I have ever had. If you love Italian food, this restaurant is a must. If you love fine dining, this is the place. When you hear the phrase from your waiter/waitress, " Welcome to the family", you are in. Relax and enjoy the experience in this upscale restaurant.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

You will always take home food from Maggiano's. Definitely reserve a table beforehand, or you will be waiting forever. It's excellent for parties or for family fun, but my husband and I went for my birthday. The place was packed, as usual. We ordered the dinner for two... An awesome deal of bread, an appetizer, two entrees, and ANOTHER two entrees to take home. We had food for a few weeks. The servers are always friendly. Don't forget to reserve a table or you will be waiting around staring sadly at those enjoying their food. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The restaurant is Fantastic, good prices and large portions. The bar were we have dinner has a fantastic singer The music sound is so well controlled you can talk with your friends without interruptions. Service is great

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

If you have not been to Maggiano's on West End, you have not lived lol. It is wonderful! I recommend anything on the menu. They have a great deal, Marco's meal (?) It is an appetizer, 2 entrees, a dessert, I definitely recommend the creme brulee, and (!), yes and, 2 entrees to take home! You can't beat that. Wait, yes, you can! It's only 40 bucks! Now, you definitely can't beat that! So go try it out. You will be happy you did. Oh, get there a little before 6 p.m. if you can.