“Not what I expected”

Nashville Party Barge
Ranked #6 of 98 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Nashville Party Barge offers a 2 hour tour that fits up to 15 passengers and is like no other in Nashville! Sit back on this luxurious ride and enjoy all the elements of being on the water while floating down the streets of Music City! Perfect for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, company outings and more! Visit our website to book your tour today!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t waste your time. When something is described as a “tour”, you expect to be a little educated afterward. All you do is ride around for two hours, $327. I felt deceived and stolen from. Totally NOT worth it. Do one of the pedal taverns instead. Or better yet, just walk around. Save your money.

NashvillePartyBarge, Owner at Nashville Party Barge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Amanda we are very sorry you did not experience what you were anticipating - as you can see we have great reviews from other guests so we would like to make it up to you and learn what you missed and /or didnt see. Please contact us directly booking@nashvillpartybarge.com and we will discuss this with you. Thank you

All reviews
"two hours"
in 8 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kenny is the bomb! We had a great time on our Bachelorette party he made the trip around Nash worth while. Totally flexible on all the places we wanted to stop!! Book this for your trip with your girlfriends!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My great nieces and nieces had a blast and the driver was very professional and fun for them. They did the last tour of the night.

1  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the Nashville Party Barge as a fun activity for my husband and I to do with our parents during CMA Fest! I did this once for my friend's bachelorette party and we had such a great time that I knew we would have to do it again! It is a great way to see the city without having to walk/Uber everywhere. Best part? It's BYOB! Our captain was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and offered to make stops in order for us to take pictures at some of the big "instagram worthy" spots around downtown Nashville! On top of it all our wrist bands gave us access to drink specials at a few bars around the city, including Winners and Losers in Midtown. This is a must for your next trip to Nashville!

1  Thank Chelsea C