- Location away from the Broadway street madness and nearer quieter restaurants and bars (Catbird Seat, Patterson House). We enjoy walking and biking and did so to visit other neighborhoods.
- Our room rate included "breakfast" which was two $10 vouchers -- we used them in the snack bar, mostly for bottled Evian and San Pellegrino waters.
- Staff was friendly.
- If you are traveling to Nashville with a bachelor or bachelorette party, based on the other groups staying at the hotel, this is your place!
- Not near much of interest.
- Price point was higher than we typically book, but was priced competitively with other options in the area.
- Staff was not very knowledgeable with concierge services in directing us to bars/restaurants or the bike share rental stations (they did not even know about Nashville's bike sharing program).
- Based on room advice on TripAdvisor, I asked for a room away from the elevator and ice machine and my room was across from BOTH!
- The handle to the shower was sitting on the bathroom counter upon my arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloft Nashville West End hotel is located in the heart of Tennessee's music scene right on Music Row. Our hotel features loft-inspired design, custom room amenities, and free high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Nashville West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Indigo Hotel Nashville