1,948 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbridgestone arenawithin walking distanceconstruction noisetwo blocksjohnny cash museumcomplimentary breakfasthonky tonksfresh fruitmusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againnashville downtownbiscuits and gravyvalet parkingbroadway street
Reviewed 9 January 2013

After reading some of the most recent reviews, I was concerned that this hotel might seem a big shabby. I didn't feel that way at all. Its a very large lobby with breakfast room plus other sitting areas - one w/ a little electric fireplace. Our room was very nice and clean. (607) I asked to have a room facing downtown. I stay in Hamptons a lot and found it to be on the nicer end of the ones I"ve stayed in. As far as breakfast goes, I usually don't usually eat there - its a standard Hampton breakfast - useful if you just need to get something in your stomach but not gourmet. I just expect that and feel overall value for what I get is very good. Oh yes, the staff was great. I did get a great Hotwire rate that w/ tax came to 120.00 - not sure how I"d feel if I paid 200.

Room Tip: Room 607 faced downtown and was in good shape.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greatpondgirl
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Thank you for commenting on your stay. We are glad that you had a good time at our hotel! We hope that you will stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

The best room I have had at a Hampton Inn (and I have stayed in many). Combined with location relative to Broadway, a great property. However, the construction surrounding the hotel makes for a loud, early morning. Once that is over, this is a true 5* property.

Pros: 3-4 blocks from Broadway. Great, new, spacious rooms - I had a separate sitting area with couch, kitchenette, spacious bathroom, very large balcony and clean / modern design / looks. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast. Quick and efficient valet service. If you are looking to have fun in Downtown Nashville, this is a great value for your dollar (except for the Con below)

Cons: Construction noise -- a lot is being built around the hotel. If you plan on sleeping in it will be tough -- it can get pretty noisy. As I mention above, once that is done, this hotel is a definite must stay

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank zmoba96
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on your stay! To say that we are the best Hampton Inn room you have ever stayed in means a lot to us! We too are ready for the construction to be over with! We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Had the best time ever, some construction going on next door, but the staff every other aspect of the trip made our weekend the best ever. Will alwasy stay there when even close to Nashville. Thanks for making a such a great weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are so glad that you had a great weekend with us! We look forward to you staying with us soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2012

The location is close to everything that you need. Clubs on Lower Broadway and 2nd ave, Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, LG field and good resturants. You can drive to Vanderbilt/Music Row Area in 5 minutes. Hotel is clean and staff is wonderful. Breakfast added special items such as tomatoes(great southern food). The GM is real friendly as was the whole staff including Valet parking. Great experience and I would never stay anywhere else when in Nashville. Best Hampton Inn ever. Rob Almond

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ralmond
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on your stay! Our GM Don will definitely get a kick out of your review! We are so glad that we are your favorite Hampton Inn! Have a very happy new year!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Booked this room thru Hotwire and couldn't be happier! Very nice hotel and everybody there is friendly and helpful in every way. The gentleman who checked us in after 4 or so was absolutely the best, I just wished I could remember his name. Every business should have employees like him. The room is very clean and neat as well as having a comfy bed. I have not had the breakfast yet but if it's anything like the rest of the hotel I'm sure it will be great as well. There is construction going on all around the hotel but we were here on a weekend and there was no noise to speak of. A great place to stay and only a few block walk to all the places you wanna see on broadway.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1mule

Thank you for the great review on your stay! We are so happy that one of our front desk agents did a great job at making you feel welcome! We look forward to having you stay with us again.