1,949 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbridgestone arenawithin walking distanceconstruction noisetwo blocksjohnny cash museumcomplimentary breakfasthonky tonksfresh fruitmusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againnashville downtownbiscuits and gravyvalet parkingbroadway street
Reviewed 15 January 2013

This past weekend (Jan. 11-Jan. 14) I took my two daughters to Nashville. Both are country fans and we all love live music. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville- Downtown. I booked with Expedia both flight and hotel and got what I thought was a good deal. Hotel is two city blocks up from "Broadway" where most of the action begins. Room was great. Very clean and quite large. Wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning. Many hot, cooked items. Definitely would recommend for price. We did not take a car but could walk everywhere. People were very professional and courteous. There are two buildings going up around the hotel. One is definitely a hotel. Lots of morning noise and work around the building.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vallelde
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on our hotel! Being right in the heart of Downtown Nashville makes us the perfect place for country music lovers! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope you stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Great location to wander downtown Nashville. We originally booked a weekend trip to attend an NHL game but found ourselves with a free night due to the lockout. Had we been able to attend the game, the hotel is in ea

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine55374
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on our location! We are happy to announce that the Predators lockout is finally over! We would love to have you come back when they have a new game!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in downtown Nashville. It is very close to all the bars and restaurants. Very nice hotel staff at the front desk, I believe it was Bill who helped us out with a welcoming smile on his face. Room was clean and spacious. Top down, great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mtoneill

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are so glad that Bill made your stay extra special! We can not wait for you to stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 January 2013

After reading some of the most recent reviews, I was concerned that this hotel might seem a big shabby. I didn't feel that way at all. Its a very large lobby with breakfast room plus other sitting areas - one w/ a little electric fireplace. Our room was very nice and clean. (607) I asked to have a room facing downtown. I stay in Hamptons a lot and found it to be on the nicer end of the ones I"ve stayed in. As far as breakfast goes, I usually don't usually eat there - its a standard Hampton breakfast - useful if you just need to get something in your stomach but not gourmet. I just expect that and feel overall value for what I get is very good. Oh yes, the staff was great. I did get a great Hotwire rate that w/ tax came to 120.00 - not sure how I"d feel if I paid 200.

Room Tip: Room 607 faced downtown and was in good shape.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greatpondgirl
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Thank you for commenting on your stay. We are glad that you had a good time at our hotel! We hope that you will stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

The best room I have had at a Hampton Inn (and I have stayed in many). Combined with location relative to Broadway, a great property. However, the construction surrounding the hotel makes for a loud, early morning. Once that is over, this is a true 5* property.

Pros: 3-4 blocks from Broadway. Great, new, spacious rooms - I had a separate sitting area with couch, kitchenette, spacious bathroom, very large balcony and clean / modern design / looks. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast. Quick and efficient valet service. If you are looking to have fun in Downtown Nashville, this is a great value for your dollar (except for the Con below)

Cons: Construction noise -- a lot is being built around the hotel. If you plan on sleeping in it will be tough -- it can get pretty noisy. As I mention above, once that is done, this hotel is a definite must stay

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank zmoba96
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on your stay! To say that we are the best Hampton Inn room you have ever stayed in means a lot to us! We too are ready for the construction to be over with! We hope you will stay with us again soon!