1,948 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbridgestone arenawithin walking distanceconstruction noisetwo blocksjohnny cash museumcomplimentary breakfasthonky tonksfresh fruitmusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againnashville downtownbiscuits and gravyvalet parkingbroadway street
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I have stayed in several Hampton Inns and this was the nicest by far. The location is excellent for walking around downtown Nashville and hitting up the Honky Tonks at night. The rooms were quite large and everything was very clean.

I knew that there was some construction going on around the hotel, therefore I requested a quieter location and I didn't notice any construction noise. The internet worked well. The only negatives were the water was shut off one night due to nearby construction and I found the entrance to the hotel was awkwardly located when walking to/from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank george00
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are happy that you had a wonderful trip! We too look forward to the surrounding construction to be done! We hope the next time you come to Nashville you will stay with us!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at this hotel For a concert at the Bridgestone arena. The location was perfect! Just 2 blocks from broadway where all the action is and 2 blocks from the arena. We didn't have to drive anywhere. You can park your car yourself, or for a few dollars more, you can use the valet. We used the valet and the guys were so good! I even called them later in the evening to get something that I had forgotten in my car and they were at my door within 10 minutes.
We stayed in a suite...and the room was super clean and spacious. The shower was awesome (I love to actually get a good shower when I'm staying in a hotel) the beds are very very comfy.
The breakfast buffet had everything hot and cold that anyone could ever want.
I really can't think of anything to complain about. We did pay a little more then any of our friends that stayed outside of town...but that's the trade off for being in walking distance, i guess. I would definitely not change a thing!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mindy G
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We hope the next time you come to Nashville for a concert that you will stay with us!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

This past weekend (Jan. 11-Jan. 14) I took my two daughters to Nashville. Both are country fans and we all love live music. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville- Downtown. I booked with Expedia both flight and hotel and got what I thought was a good deal. Hotel is two city blocks up from "Broadway" where most of the action begins. Room was great. Very clean and quite large. Wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning. Many hot, cooked items. Definitely would recommend for price. We did not take a car but could walk everywhere. People were very professional and courteous. There are two buildings going up around the hotel. One is definitely a hotel. Lots of morning noise and work around the building.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vallelde
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on our hotel! Being right in the heart of Downtown Nashville makes us the perfect place for country music lovers! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope you stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Great location to wander downtown Nashville. We originally booked a weekend trip to attend an NHL game but found ourselves with a free night due to the lockout. Had we been able to attend the game, the hotel is in ea

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine55374
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you for the great comments on our location! We are happy to announce that the Predators lockout is finally over! We would love to have you come back when they have a new game!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in downtown Nashville. It is very close to all the bars and restaurants. Very nice hotel staff at the front desk, I believe it was Bill who helped us out with a welcoming smile on his face. Room was clean and spacious. Top down, great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mtoneill

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are so glad that Bill made your stay extra special! We can not wait for you to stay with us again!