1,944 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbridgestone arenawithin walking distanceconstruction noisetwo blocksjohnny cash museumcomplimentary breakfasthonky tonksfresh fruitmusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againnashville downtownbiscuits and gravyvalet parkingbroadway street
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Upon checking in I encountered one of the rudest customer service reps ever. I have stayed here before and did not have that problem before in fact everyone else was very pleasant the rest of the trip. Rooms have no real view since the building of the new convention center so you really just have to know that, the last two stays we basically had construction views. Rooms are an average Hampton Inn, beds were comfortable and we had plenty of towels and a nice small sofa for watching tv. We did not use the pool or eat the breakfast so I can not comment, but I will say for the Fri night stay at $279 total after taxes there just are not enough amenities to justify the price even with the location. Paper cups beside the ice bucket...really?? I can say this because I am a local and have stayed in much nicer hotels for less in the area. Hampton will need to greatly improve service and amenities before I will make a repeat stay at any of their properties.

Room Tip: Not sure there are any
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank robinnest1
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to comment on your stay. I am sorry to hear about your experience checking in. I have spoken with the front office manager and we are working to resolve issues such as yours. We do use paper cups in our hotel as part of the Hampton Brand Standard. We do hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

We stay here a couple times a year for different occasions. Very short and safe walk to Bridgestone Arena, downtown and all other places of interest. Very clean rooms, great pool, workers are overly nice and easy to talk too. Only downfall is parking is $17. Also very easygoing find and you can miss some of the downtown traffic by staying here also.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Redwings-suck

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are so glad that we are your preferred hotel for Downtown Nashville! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Located in downtown Nashville, this hotel is in a great location. The hotel lies two blocks from Broadway, two blocks from the Bridgestone Arena, and about two blocks to the pedestrian bridge that takes you across the river to LP Field. One downside to being in the downtown area is that you have to pay for parking, but luckily here you can self park for $17 or use the valet.
When we arrived to our room, I was quite surprised by the spaciousness. There was plenty of room for multiple people to get ready with out bumping into each other. The room and bathroom were kept very clean. Our room included: a king size bed, a refrigerator, microwave and of course a coffee maker. Also included was a huge jet tub that could easily fit two people and a separate stand up shower.
Another perk to staying at this hotel is that they offer a nice continental breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would happily stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on trip advisor! We are so happy to hear that you loved your room! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I have stayed in several Hampton Inns and this was the nicest by far. The location is excellent for walking around downtown Nashville and hitting up the Honky Tonks at night. The rooms were quite large and everything was very clean.

I knew that there was some construction going on around the hotel, therefore I requested a quieter location and I didn't notice any construction noise. The internet worked well. The only negatives were the water was shut off one night due to nearby construction and I found the entrance to the hotel was awkwardly located when walking to/from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank george00
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are happy that you had a wonderful trip! We too look forward to the surrounding construction to be done! We hope the next time you come to Nashville you will stay with us!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at this hotel For a concert at the Bridgestone arena. The location was perfect! Just 2 blocks from broadway where all the action is and 2 blocks from the arena. We didn't have to drive anywhere. You can park your car yourself, or for a few dollars more, you can use the valet. We used the valet and the guys were so good! I even called them later in the evening to get something that I had forgotten in my car and they were at my door within 10 minutes.
We stayed in a suite...and the room was super clean and spacious. The shower was awesome (I love to actually get a good shower when I'm staying in a hotel) the beds are very very comfy.
The breakfast buffet had everything hot and cold that anyone could ever want.
I really can't think of anything to complain about. We did pay a little more then any of our friends that stayed outside of town...but that's the trade off for being in walking distance, i guess. I would definitely not change a thing!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mindy G
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We hope the next time you come to Nashville for a concert that you will stay with us!