1,986 results
All reviews country music hall of fame great location bridgestone arena within walking distance construction noise two blocks complimentary breakfast johnny cash museum honky tonks music city center convention center self parking would stay here again nashville downtown biscuits and gravy broadway street yogurt
Reviewed 5 February 2013

This was my first time staying in this particular property. The two women at the front desk were excellent. I was hoping to check in early. They were very accommodating and even brought me water as I sat working in the lobby. I will definitely stay here agin due to the outstanding customer service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Felicia S
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We love to hear when our staff members go above and beyond! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

There was no restaurant in the hotel. You better get to know the area if you are hungry at night. Breakfast had terrible quality. Pastry stuff was the worst I've ever eaten. Coffee was about the only thing that was good.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thenitai
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a trip advisor comment. We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with our breakfast. That is one area that we tend to excel on. Unfortunately we are a select service hotel so we do not have a restaurant on site, however there are about 40 restaurants within walking distance of our property and our front desk team would be more than happy to recommend some to you if you would like to stay with us again .

Reviewed 28 January 2013

As Hampton Inns go this one is very nice. Close in and within walking distance to everything, Broadway, Riverfront, Ryman Auditorium, Frist Art Center, Country Music venues, even the Hard Rock Cafe.

Very clean rooms and overall very spacious and restful. Easy and safe parking in their underground garage.

Extensive complementary breakfast buffet. No restaurant in the facility, but who needs one when you can walk to everything on Broadway...

Room Tip: As of January 2013, a lot of construction going on next to and around this facility. A little disconcerting to wake up on Saturday morning to construction noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank BuzDots
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our location! It is definitely nice to have so many options for dinner and entertainment within walking distance. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Great location for business or pleasure in Nashville. Enjoyed working with the Sales Manager, Sarah Geller, in setting everything up. Front desk staff was professional. Hotel was clean. Our trip was for business, but I would stay there if visiting Nashville for leisure.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for commenting on your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time, and worked well with Sarah and our front desk staff! We hope the next time you come to town for business or for leisure that you will stay with us!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Upon checking in I encountered one of the rudest customer service reps ever. I have stayed here before and did not have that problem before in fact everyone else was very pleasant the rest of the trip. Rooms have no real view since the building of the new convention center so you really just have to know that, the last two stays we basically had construction views. Rooms are an average Hampton Inn, beds were comfortable and we had plenty of towels and a nice small sofa for watching tv. We did not use the pool or eat the breakfast so I can not comment, but I will say for the Fri night stay at $279 total after taxes there just are not enough amenities to justify the price even with the location. Paper cups beside the ice bucket...really?? I can say this because I am a local and have stayed in much nicer hotels for less in the area. Hampton will need to greatly improve service and amenities before I will make a repeat stay at any of their properties.

Room Tip: Not sure there are any
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank robinnest1
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to comment on your stay. I am sorry to hear about your experience checking in. I have spoken with the front office manager and we are working to resolve issues such as yours. We do use paper cups in our hotel as part of the Hampton Brand Standard. We do hope that you will give us another try.