1,945 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbridgestone arenawithin walking distanceconstruction noisetwo blocksjohnny cash museumcomplimentary breakfasthonky tonksfresh fruitmusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againnashville downtownbiscuits and gravyvalet parkingbroadway street
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The room was clean, large and everything worked well but I thought for the price it should have been more luxurious. I've had better towels in much cheaper hotels and motels. Parking is an additional $19. Breakfast was good with lots of choices. Good location but compared to other hotels we've stayed in, the price was too high for the product.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear that you were upset with the value of your stay. Being in the heart of Downtown Nashville we are a little more expensive based on our location, but we do hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton for one night while in town for an event at the nearby Symphony Hall. The location was convenient, although there is still some area construction that will hopefully be completed soon. Our suite was spacious with a nice jacuzzi. But the best part was the bed. I have never slept so soundly, and I have a hard time even at home getting comfortable with a pillow and comforter. I liked the bedding so much that I am considering purchasing a set from the Hampton line. The only thing I didn't like was the lighting at the bathroom sink. For the price we paid, there should be lights on each side of the mirror instead of over the mirror. Overhead lights are terrible for women putting on makeup and men shaving. The hotel was somewhat pricey for what we are used to, but this was a special occasion so we were willing to pay it this time. There was also a parking fee. The convenience of being downtown and within walking distance of so many attractions makes the costs more understandable, though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Our beds are extremely comfortable, and we are happy that you were able to get a good nights rest! I have given your ideas for the mirror to our General Manager. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Very comfortable and clean. Stayed for two nights and walked to Broadway St. and Bridgestone Arena. No car=Awesome! Breakfast buffet had hot and cold items as well as waffle station. Comfortable beds with refrigerator and microwave in room. Would definitely stay again for basic accommodations. No frills but clean and very courteous staff.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank rhonda8021
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor! Our proximity to all that Downtown Nashville has to offers is definitely a huge plus for our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Stayed here in February 2013 for a bachelorette party and had a fabulous time. The hotel rooms are very nice and the staff is super accommodating. Such a good location - can walk to downtown restaurants and bars on Broadway. The staff is also great at calling cabs for you if need be. I'll definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mary C

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled that you had a great time at our hotel for the bachelorette party! We hope the next one you go to will be at our hotel!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stayed here in Jan 2013 for a trip to celebrate my fiancé's birthday. I purposely booked a set of rooms through Hilton Honors so that they would be connecting rooms. When I arrived at the hotel, this request was not even possible. They told me that they do not even offer connecting suites. Only regular rooms were able to be connected and they were fully booked. Defeated the purpose of having spent the time speaking with Hilton to book the rooms in the first place.

The hotel was not at fault for this and I spoke with Hilton to try and get compensation for their error--this was not received. Just be wary when trying to book two connecting rooms.

Other than that, hotel was in a great location to all of the downtown nightlife. Construction around the hotel was barley noticed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank TJ L
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on tripadvisor. Unfortunately we do not have any suites that connect to other suites. Next time, please feel free to contact the hotel directly for a connecting room request. We hope you will stay with us again!