We were in town for Titans/Chiefs game and this hotel was perfect for one night.
We arrived early Sunday morning (9am) and were able drop our bags, self park and walk to the stadium.
The place was bustling with MU fans who were checking out- having played Vanderbuilt the night before.
The staff was very busy and still very helpful and friendly!
One note: upon arrival, the entrance is kind of strange. Pay attention to their entrance signs- they feel wrong but they are right.
This is not an inexpensive hotel but its quiet, clean and close to the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn