“Great location”

Ranked #39 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Deer Park, Illinois
“Great location”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed at the hotel last night. They let me park my car although I was to early to check in. First time in Nashville, very fun place. I went a couple a blocks to Broadway to check it out, came back and checked in. The room was very clean and everything in place. I liked the location, close to everything you want to explore in downtown Nashville. The staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Tom S
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
So happy to hear that you enjoyed Nashville, even happier to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in town you will have to come back and see us.
Lisa G/HHonors Ambassador

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Worst Hampton Inn experience ever today! I booked my room through the Diamond desk at $129 for 4 nights. There was a mix up because the manager called me and said my rate was $239 per night. I am a Hilton Diamond member and have never dealt with such a horrible hotel manager in my life. He would not see me or call me back after I left with my luggage so only talked to the Hilton Diamond desk and finally a nice woman named Robin gave me some points and took care of me. Robin booked me with the much better Hilton downtown Nashville for the weekend and I cancelled with Hampton downtown! I am still planning to stay with Hilton properties but I will NEVER stay at the Hampton Inn Nashville downtown!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank CH40
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
I would like to thank you for responding with a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is to ultimately give our guest the best experience by meeting and exceeding their expectations. It appears there were alot of different things in regards to this particular stay that went wrong. We sincerely regret your vexation. We hope that you enjoy your time in Nashville and hope that you continue to be a loyal HHonors member.
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here with my sister for a concert at Bridgestone Arena. The place is right downtown within walking distance of all attractions: the arena, Music Hall of Fame, bars, restaurants. The staff that check us in was very courteous. The room was nice & clean - looked recently renovated. Breakfast was terrific & included all the usual: scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereals, yogurt & fruit. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us while visiting Nashville. We are very happy that you chose us for your accomodations and even happier that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again, real soon.

Clarkton, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was a great location with great service. Really appreciated that they let us check in early. Only had one problem with the heat. Was in the room checking it immediately after I called. Still the heat did not work but they offered to move us with no problem.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very happy that you chose to stay with us. Our front desk clerks are always happy to accomodate special request, including early check in, if the option is available. We are sorry for the inconvenience with the heating situation and are happy that it was resolved expediently. Our ultimate goal is to make our guests stay exceptional. We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Just recently stayed four nights at this property. Nice room, clean with ample space with a small fridge and microwave. Location a plus - across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just a few blocks from the restaurants and honky tonks - never needed a taxi. Nashville is quite hilly and unlike some of the other properties in the a area, you don't have to climb a hill to get to the main points of interest. They do a great breakfast in the morning and usually had nice touches like coffee, tea, lemonade, water and cookies in the lobby for guests in the afternoon. The pool was a nice size and clean and well maintained. Only one complaint which would make me re-think staying here next trip ... There are no personal safes in the rooms. You are expected to leave any items with the front desk for secure storage. It is rather inconvenient to not be able to have room access to a safe for things like jewelry, cash and passports and honestly, at $250 a night for a room I would've expected this to be a standard provision as it usually is even in budget hotels. I really can't recall the last time I stayed anywhere that didn't have one. There are generously sized closets and would suggest this property consider providing a small safe in each room.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so very much for reviewing your recent stay. We were very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I am always looking for suggestions to better serve our guests and I will bring your comments to the attention of our management team. I would like to let you know in case it was not mentioned there are security deposit boxes that are available for all guests that require two keys for entry. One key is held by the guest whose property is stored and the other key is held at the front desk. No one can get into the box unless both keys are used. I am sorry if that was not mentioned when you inquired about the safe keeping of your belongings. Our guests security and peace of mind along with their comfort are our ultimate goal and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you by visiting us when you return to Nashville.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Walking distance to many Nashville attractions, restaurants. Polite, helpful staff. Hotel was clean, but the bed was very soft. I was pleased to get a room with a terrace, but the wall of windows was pretty drafty, and street noise was often loud. And why, in 2014, can a hotel TV not offer a guest the same program guide channel as any cable subscriber gets?

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. Your comfort and safety is my number one concern so I appreciate you bringing these items to my attention. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Lisa G/Hilton Ambassador
Michigan
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Service - fantastic from the valet parking (worth the extra $4 a day added to the parking) to the front desk. Location - close to EVERYTHING that you'll want to see and do in downtown Nashville. Rooms - large and comfortable (we had 5 people for 5 days in a 2 queen/pull out room and still like each other). Breakfast - above average continental fare with great biscuits!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for choosing our location when visiting downtown Nashville recently. Our valet parking is just one of the many amenities that places us in that large city atmosphere. We are also glad to hear that our room sizes easily accomodated your group. Our food and beverage staff will be happy to hear that you enjoyed our large selection for breakfast as well. We look forward to seeing you when you return to Nashville.
We love having you,