We booked the hotel based on other Trip Advisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. We were able to check in early and the parking was easy - as it was right under the hotel and had an elevator up to the lobby. Our room was very large and clean with King size bed and a sofa and couch. I liked that the large sink and mirror was separate from the bath/shower/toilet which made getting ready easy. The bed was super comfy too. It is a super short walk to the Country Music Hall of Fame and just a couple of blocks to the Honkey Tonk Bars on lower Broadway as well as the Ryman Auditorium and the Johnny Cash Museum. We also had an awesome meal nearby at the Southern. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn