My boyfriend and I decided to make a quick trip down to Nashville for memorial day weekend since we had an extra day off for the weekend. I have never been to Nashville before so I had no idea what to expec. We knew we would be downtown pretty much all day / night so location was the MAIN thing for us. Then price became second. We found that this hotel was the closest hotel from the main strip on Broadway that was in our price range. We were EXTREMELY happy about our decision and would definitely come back. Not only was it a 2 minute walk to Broadway St. but we felt very extremely safe during the day and night. The hostess was also very helpful in handling our luggage and providing us with a taxi when we still had a few hours to kill before our flight. Stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn