This hotel is close to almost everything worth doing in Downtown Nashville....right across the street from the Country Music Museum and two blocks from the wild and wooly Broadway Honky-Tonks! Their complimentary breakfast is fabulous and coffee, cookies and treats are provided in the afternoon. Quite pricey for a Hampton, plus a fee for parking, but Nashville is now a HAPPENING place.....so hotel prices have gone up considerably. Hubby and I had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn