The room was clean and comfortable and fairly modern. The bed was in excellent shape.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They stored our bags for us after checkout but before we left the area - very much appreciated.
The area has no liquor stores, so if you want a bottle of wine or bourbon for your room - you should bring it in. Also, no bar in the hotel. There is one crazy run-down store next door that has some beer and some sundries, but that's it, and it's not open very late.
I wish the pool were open later, as we were getting in from our activities after 11pm and so never got to use it.
The breakfast had a wide variety of items and was well-run. I wish it had more vegan or vegetarian options, but that's a common complaint I have with all hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn