Best location - Bethany Holder was excellent helping will all our questions she has the best customer service. The Hampton was great for our first time in Nashville and going to the CMA Fan Fest for 2014. Check in was good room ready by 3:00!!! Every night they had cookies and different snacks - good ones like mini hot dogs, mini pizzas, Mexican tamale - drinks - always coffee!!! Our room was always clean. Beds were very,very comfortable!!! After the CMA'S slept good never any noise room was very quite!!! The Hampton is a great location you can walk to EVERYTHING also always felt safe. We needed a taxi one day and there was one always at the hotel!!! They also have a nice breakfast. I would definitely stay here. One more thing during the CMA'S we had surprise gifts how NICE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn