We just returned home after a great weekend in Nashville. The Hampton was a great location within walking distance to lots of action and attractions. Our stay was made great by the staff, services and amenities at the Hampton . The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was extremely busy but kept up with everyone's demands and wishes. We tourists can become very needy at times! The breakfasts and daytime snacks were delicious, the sweet tea and lemonade a welcome beverage when returning from an afternoon out. The rooms were very clean, the air conditioning worked well. We took a cab to the Grand Olde Oprey and Mall for a set fee 30$ I think.
I would go back here without hesitation !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn