“Excellent Customer Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown
Ranked #41 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed here because of a 3 day convention & it is within a block of the music city convention center. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by friendly staff. I asked if they had a king room available rather than a double. At the time of scheduling reservations they only had the double room. Tori check & found a room available & move me to the room. Upon entering the room, it was obvious that the air was not working, as it was 82 degrees in the room. Maintenance came to check it. David (Dave) came & ran some checks & decided the unit needed to be changed out. After he changed it out, it still did not work proberly so he offered to move me to a new room. I agreed & he went & got the keys to my new room at the same rate. He assisted me in moving to my new room room. It was lovely, a suite with kitchenette, livingroom, king bed, jacuzi/shower & a wrap around balcony outdoors. I was so thrilled & appreciative of Dave's making sure my stay there was a good one. He said he didn't accept tips, it was part of his job to make sure guest had a good stay. WOW, I hope that they will compensate him for his kindness & a job well done. I could have stayed at the Omni for the same rate, but chose the Hampton because in my travels, I always have a positive experience with Hilton properties. This experience was one of the best. Great breakfast, gym, & location is perfect for all of the downtown fun & restaurants. Thanks Dave, you are awesome!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank xtravert91
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hi xtravert91,
We are very appreciative of your lovely comments regarding your recent visit with us. We are extremely proud of our staff including our wonderful engineer David. We are glad to know our "Hamptonality" was just what you needed during your stay. We are looking forward to the next time you visit Nashville.
Downtown Nashville

Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Nice hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk to all the bars on Broadway. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool area was clean, warm and relaxing. Nashville was very busy as Taylor Swift was in town and the hotel was full, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. We would stay here again when in Nashville

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peepies

Hi Peepies,
We appreciate your taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very happy we were able to fulfill all your needs in an exceptional manner. We are also excited to know you will be returning to visit with us again.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

There's nothing fancy about the hotel except the location. Great location, a walk to everything, just up the street from the country museum hall of fame. Loved the fact that you can walk anywhere. Rooms were average, breakfast was average. Hotel was undergoing renovation in the lobby, but it wasn't really an issue as far as noise.

Room Tip: Great Location walking distance to everything Nashville has to offer. Museums, Broadway street,...it...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leah V

Hello Leah V,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed the location of our property. Our brief remodel is complete, we are excited to have you return to share our beautiful results. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Hampton Inn August 17-20, 2014. I must say they have great employees who are always ready to answer questions and point you in the right direction. Zach the valet always said hello and called me by name when I saw him in the Lobby. We were in town for the One Direction concert and wanted to be able to walk to LP Field to avoid the traffic headache on the night of the show. It is an easy walk to the field from the hotel. They have a great breakfast with lots of variety so everyone can find something they like. The room was large and the bed was cozy. I could not have asked for a better stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie F

Hello Stephanie F,
So happy you took the time to comment on your recent visit with us while in Nashville. Zach was delighted to know his "Hamptonality" was noticed. We are all very proud of our team here and are glad we represented ourselves in such a way you felt our desire to exceed our guests expectations. We are anticipating your return when you visit Nashville once more.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Big room with roomy bath. Very clean and well maintained. Great breakfast, lots of variety. Close to Broadway- 2 blocks. Across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame. Walking distance to the Ryman too. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Hi TBAK,
We appreciate your taking the time to place this great review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and your trip to Nashville. We are looking forward to the next time you visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This hotel is under renovation which didn't reduce the price of it at all . When I booked the reservations, by phone, they should have told me they were under construction and I would have picked another hotel. The hotel itself is located just 2 blocks from all the fun of Downtown Nashville.
It was nice to be able to escape the heat of the day by returning to the hotel at the height of the hot weather. The hotel served a hot breakfast, hot dogs during the day and coffee, tea and cookies at night. I would say if your looking for a convenience hotel stay here but if you prefer to keep your money stay outside the Downtown area and drive into town Parking is dependent on Events scheduled but usually runs anywhere from $10 to $25 for 12 hours.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors during construction as the dust and noise is bothersome although they did...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary D
Lisa G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello Mary D,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. We apologize for the inconvenience of our short but sweet remodel. We have everything complete and we are very proud of the beautiful results.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed our evening snacks and the location of our property. We do hope you will return to visit soon, we are sure you will be very pleased with our new look.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Hampton Inn is in great location, convenient to all of downtown Nashville, especially to broadway. The Staff is friendly and helpful. The Rooms are clean, bright and spacious. I have stayed here many times and the level of service is always top notch. I would recommend this place as a great place for business, family, or for any occasion.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank David D

Hello David D,
We truly appreciate this excellent review, along with the time you took to comment. We love hearing from our loyal guests who continue to receive the same level of service each time. This is truly an acknowledgement of "Hamptonality" with pride. I will be certain to pass on the great comments to our staff and other members of management. We are looking forward to your next visit.