“Fantastic Segway tour!”

1.5- or 2.5-Hour Downtown Nashville Segway Tour
Ranked #3 of 88 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In the heart of Music City USA, iRide Nashville gives you the most unique and relaxing way to enjoy downtown Nashville. Within one and half or two and a half hours, you'll learn how to ride a Segway and get a guided Segway tour around the most popular sites in Nashville. We'll take you through downtown Nashville covering such landmarks as the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Bicentenniel Mall, Farmer's Market, and the Tennessee State Capitol. We'll even cover some areas that most tours can't get to, because you're on your own Segway! Age Requirement: 14 years or older Additional Policies: Helmets are provided and required & training is required for everyone, regardless of previous experience* Various tours daily at multiple times per day.
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My daughter and I love to travel and share new adventures! It was her idea to do a Segway tour while we were in Nashville. I was a little skeptical at first since I wasn't sure if I could do this well enough to ride the streets of Nashville, and at the same time, enjoy the sights. But when we arrived at our designated time, we found out we were the only ones signed up for this tour so I knew we'd get individual attention. Plus, Kevin, our guide, was such a good teacher and put me at ease almost immediately! Within 5 minutes I was comfortable and in no time at all, I was riding through the streets, confidant and enjoying every minute of the tour! Kevin was a great guide and very knowledgeable. He took us around the city, pointing out interesting places and facts and when we asked questions, he varied from the usual tour and took us several other places that interested us. I would highly recommend this tour and if you've never ridden a Segway, you should definitely try it!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Awesome tour! Kevin our tour guide was personable and gave us lots of interesting facts about the city. Got to see many of the highlights and really enjoyed getting to ride a Segway for the first time. What made it better since we went in the off season me and my mom were the only two on the tour so he made it very personal to what we wanted to see and answered all of our questions. Would def. recommend this!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We took a group of 11 out of 12 rookies to the Segway of Nashville Tours. Kevin, April and Jim did a terrific job of training even the most nervous riders in our group. We all felt more confident as we weaved through Nashville and thoroughly enjoyed the history they provided throughout the tour. We will be sharing our experience with other friends and contacts. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I read the reviews before booking this tour. As with any tour, you are never sure if you will be pleased or disappointed. This tour far outweighed our expectations. It was fantastic! You will see parts of Nashville that you would not otherwise know to visit. Also, April (our tour guide) explained in detail the different architectural details that you will not get anywhere else! If you are worried about riding a Segway, don't be. There is an instructional video, but more importantly, they spend ample time with you until you are ready and comfortable! I really cannot say enough good things besides it was fabulous. Do NOT waste your time on any other tour. The girls in the office and April were fantastic about recommending things to see and do. Very personal attention and great advice!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Our Segway tour this past Tuesday was a blast! With two Segway first-timers in our group, they were enthralled with the ease of operation and the relaxed enjoyment of the tour. April, our guide, was knowledgable and entertaining and really made our group comfortable. We have taken two other Segway tours and this one was the best. There's just no other way to experience Nashville! We even saw one of the stars of the TV series "Nashville" on our ride. I highly recommend it!