While attending a friends wedding, we were booked for the Sheraton in Nashville, but due to their remodeling we were transferred to the Homewood Suites which is a Hilton Honors hotel. Well guess what, it is NOT a Hilton Honors! Hilton Honors quality is 5 star...this place is about 2.5 stars, so you guess the rest. First, no parking! You have to stop in the street (mind you Nashville streets are barely two way and NARROW! We did find a side street for the Valet, but no one was around! My wife got out and walked around the corner and finally a valet came out and asked what we wanted??? After a bit, he found a cart (the hotel is historic being built around 1929) which were originals, and brought us around the corner to the front desk. Well our room wasn't ready (really, over half of the rooms were empty but our room wasn't ready??) so we had to wait for 2 hours to get into our room. Then we were told that there were no more carts available to carry our luggage to the 5th floor? Come on, be real, they only had 4 carts in the whole hotel! So a couple of very nice cleaning people volunteered to help up with our luggage. Our room was decent but definitely 5 or even 3 star, just not happy. Then the food was all buffet and not enough tables or chairs to sit at, rolls and pastries were left overs...fruit was not ripe...and it goes on and on. No selection, biscuits but no gravy for breakfast (they only have gravy on Monday and Wednesday's). Will not even think about staying here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites