Good: hotel room was very clean and the room was everything I expected.
Bad: There was no air conditioning in the lobby or hallways and it was very hot. Check-in and check-out took a REALLY long time. For some reason we had to check out of our room each night and check back in the next morning, each time we had to do this it was at least a 45 minute process with no line to wait in i can't imagine how long it would have been if we had to wait in line. The staff had so many screens to go to and so much confusion. This was VERY frustrating. Also at check-out we paid cash but they also charged our card, they refunded the money but this was quite frustrating b/c it will take some time to get back in my account. They also could not figure out how to give us receipts showing we paid for the room. I'm not sure if Brent was new, the system was that confusing or just a bad weekend becuase they were busy.
Really Bad: PARKING IS HORRIBLE!!!! There is a parking lot across the street that is $15 but you have to have your car out by 6am. The hotel parking garage is 2 blocks away. The valet damaged our car. Wrecked into the side of the curb busting the tires and rims. The guy had no idea what to do and had no boss or manager to talk to. Valet was $24/day and they made us pay this even though they damaged our car. I think that should have been complimentary due to the damage. The hotel takes no responsibility for the valet, even though they are at their hotel, and just says sorry they are third party you have to deal with them. This was very frustrating since the valet guy had no idea what to do and nobody to call. This turned out to be a 2 hour process and really delayed our trip.
I would not stay here again simply due to the fact that the staff was so unwilling to help with the valet accident and the check-in/out process was such a hassel. The next day, Brent, the same guy that was unable to help, mentioned that he knew what to do (with the accident problem). But yet the day before wouldn't help us. This was disappointing. I expect much better service from a Hilton being a preferred member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites