“DO STAY HERE!”

Knights Inn Nashville Downtown
Ranked #91 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“DO STAY HERE!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

WORST SERVICE EVER! RUDE FOREIGNERS! The rooms look worse than a homeless center, pictures are not accurate! you can hear every sound from rooms. oh and cable.. b.s! you get 12 CHANNELS and that includes 1 hbo channel. NO KID FRIENDLY CABLE STATIONS! good luck closing bathroom door! Oh and beware they will charge u $10 per night extra for an infant! Oh and when you check out.. no one is there.. location is good kinda, close to downtown but not in good part of town. Never again will we stay here!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR CHEAP & CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, STAY AT THE DAYS INN RIGHT ACROSS STREET! LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT NICER, AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE TREATED NICER!

• Stayed July 2012
9 Thank dohair323
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
We have seen your review and you have misstated some facts.You had four extra people staying with you .We were gracious enough to just charge you only $10 for extra person .On our website it clearly states that only children under age 13 stay free.We put adequate soap and facial and toilet tissue in rooms.we offer hair dryers and irons and front desk upon request at the front desk. We take pride in our service and cleanliness. We are a budget friendly hotel. We have 3 hbo channels 3 espn sportschannels and cartoon network. we have many other channels. We offer free microwave and fridge in all rooms. We also offer free breakfast and free Wifi. We have many satisfied guests that come to our hotel repeatedly.james patel manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I needed a place with two dbl beds for two nights that was clean, did not allow pets, and priced well. I'm used to staying at Marriotts and Sheratins for work, but was not looking for that type of expense this trip. At $46/night, this place was a gem. Just off the highway and close to downtown, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

2 Thank NewOrleansSecrets
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed here for CMA Fest 2012. The hotel was fine. It was in our price range, and was obviously not worth the $100/night that we paid. It was close enough to town to walk every day, and it was only about a 10 minute walk from LP Field. After a game/concert it is totally safe to walk because there are tons of other people around, but probably wouldn't walk home from town on a normal night.
The breakfast was great, cereals, make your own waffles, toast, and coffee/tea. It was basically what I would expect at a hotel like this. The room was fine as well, the bathroom was nice and clean, the television was brand new, and the bed was fine. We did not have a plastic mattress on our bed, or at least you didn't notice it. There are air conditioners in the room which worked great! The pool was great, it was big enough to get in a short workout, but I'm not sure why you would hang around the pool in a city like Nashville. I might not stay here again on purpose, but if I had to it wouldn't be the end of the world.
**Rent a car in Nashville. We didn't, and it was a huge inconvenience. Busses are cheap, but few and far between, even to the Grand Ole Opry.

2 Thank miraclepie
Bolivar, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed here to be close to my husband while he was working out of town. Was unsure how I would be treated considering past experiences with other hotels where it was just me and the kids throughout the day. But we were treated very nicely and enjoyed our stay. The pool is big and was clean. The rooms were a good size and the beds slept good. The side that has the city view is the best! They even have an elevator which makes it nice not to have to drag all your bags up stairs. Location is good just down the road from the bicentennial park and farmers market. We will be staying here again for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the city are worth asking for, the view is amazing!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Natalie W
Nitro, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I was very nervous having read some of the bad reviews. But I must say, it was totally fine. I knew going in I wasn't getting the Hyatt - and hey, I wasn't paying for the Hyatt either! But it was very clean (no bugs, nothing like that at all of concern). I'm a bit of a clean freak and would have totally freaked out if it was dirty and/or bugs around - but nothing of the sort!! The management and staff were very accomodating and nice! People who have complained need to reconsider what they paid compared to the bigger and nicer hotels in the area! The area really isn't THAT sketchy; however, I probably wouldn't walk home from downtown by myself or without a large group. Cab ride was around $8.00 to most places downtown but easily walkable to LP Field or most places downtown. I was there for CMA Fest and there were large groups of people walking that way so we felt fine. Would definitely stay again considering it was totally clean and acceptable for the price and I saved lots of money for fun nights out on the town!

Room Tip: Pool side would probably be better. We were on the parking lot side though but I did like having a v...
Reviewed 1 June 2012

On holiday from the UK we stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The hotel was half the price of a hostel and was absolutely fine. The room and bathroom were very clean and the staff were extremely helpful. The AC worked fine and the room was serviced every day. The area is a 15 minute stroll to 2nd Avenue or a 3 minute drive. It's fare to say don't walk home at night , take a cab. Other than that if you ask for a room facing the pool you shouldn't go wrong. A great cheap hotel.
Thank you to the manager for such good service, much appreciated.

• Stayed May 2012
Alexander City
Reviewed 26 April 2012

This hotel is so nasty and dangerous,and my friend Terresa told the truth about this place.Please read her review,the police told us"do you see that man walking there he probably has a pistel in his pocket". I'm glad we didn't have any kids with us. We heard 2 women screaming as loud as they could cussing each other,we called the desk and told the manager about it,and I know he told them who it was that told on them,because it got quite and the next thing we knew they were screaming and cussing right in front of our door,and then they left. The only people that would like this place would have to be like the people we seen there.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
9 Thank Brenda H
, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 27 June 2012
you had 12 people in your room and were partying. the other guests were upset. the front desk called you several times. you assured us that they were leaving yet they did not leave the room and property. we evicted you out of your room for failing to follow hotel rules.

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels