“Excellent rooms & service for the price.”

Knights Inn Nashville Downtown
Ranked #103 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Knights inn has excellent customer service.The rooms are spacious and clean ,and beds are comfortable remote location close to the intetstate,free wifi and cable with flat screen tvs. And all other eminitities needed. I JenniferHatcher24@gmail.com will recommend this hotel living or visiting Nashville.

• Stayed: February 2013
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Thank you for your review and we will endeavor to make is better stay for you when you come and stay with us next time

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Hello to all! I feel sorry for those who do not consider Knights Inn to be a 5 star hotel. I cannot stress the location enough! It is right at the peak of downtown, you do not have to worry about the jacked up prices that they charge you downtown. PROMPT front desk unit, PROMPT housekeeping unit, PROMPT maintenance unit who are always ready and standing by to serve you.
Extended stay is very peaceful. The price range is great. Very comfortable.
Once again and I feel sorry for the one star complaint. I have to disagree and do not think you need a car. I feel it is a great location to get around on two feet to the downtown sites. Plus walking is great exercise and you do not have to worry about paying the expensive parking fees.
This is a great choice for this location especially if you want to go to a Football game which the stadium is a blink of an eye away from this hotel.

Room Tip: I would ask Irfan the hotel manager about choosing a good room. Very friendly and well ensure you ge...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I made a reservation one month ago and when I called today to confirm, I was told there was no reservation under my name. I am horrified since I have already purchased my airline tickets and am arriving in less than 2 weeks, now I have to try to find a hotel on last minutes notice.

I called corporate since the rude man at the hotel told me no one could help me and wouldn't give me another contact number for a general manager. Corporate told me they can't help since they are operating under the Knights Inn name, but are no longer affiliated!!

Now I'm SOL, everyone I've dealt with in the horrible ordeal was rude, and the scariest part is that I gave my credit card to whoever took my reservation information one month ago. If no reservation was made, and my credit card information was taken down, I shutter to think who could have it now.

Save yourselves the headaches and horror! Pick ANYPLACE else.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Miss_P_285
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The staff was great service was excellent. I stayed at the Knights Inn for my 40th birthday. I rented me a room to enjoy a few days of the New Years with a little peace and quiet. I needed a little get away and this was the perfect spot to be for my personal time.

Room Tip: I had a clean non smoking room with the upgraded flat screen. No stains on tub, fresh clean bathroom...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Great rates. Clean room near downtown attractions. Easy access to interstate. Check in was easy and quick. Excellent customer service! I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting or living in Nashville. Very clean, peaceful and quite. parkerson.kevin@yahoo.com

Room Tip: Recommend upper floor if you like to sleep late.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed for 3 days and a very good proce , it was the best hotel i could of stayed in , my room was nice & clean i had no issues & the front desk was really nice(: everything i need they had it ... I recommend this hotel is a really good place to stay the night.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Tons of parking spots for a place quite near downtown. We checked-in, left the car there, then took the taxi to go into town, total $10 for 4 passengers. After the game, we came back by cab also, and had a clean relatively quiet night of sleep. Definitely recommend for budget travellers.

For those who gave 1 star, I think you were expecting the Hilton but wanted to only pay $50 with free parking, breakfast, and wifi.

Room Tip: Taxi ride for 4 people only costs $10. Much safer than walking back at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends