“Affordable, exceptional visit.”

Knights Inn Nashville Downtown
Ranked #99 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family went down to Nashville this summer and we booked with Knights Inn. When we got there I was skeptical because of the location, but downtown Nash was only about five minutes away, so the rough area dosent really matter. Another thing regarding the location is that its close to a busy freeway, which is actually kinda quiet when inside, which makes it a really nice white noise when sleeping. The customer service was really freindly, theyre all foreign though, but you can make out what they say. The rooms are bland and outdated, but its very clean and spacious, and the wifi is really good. Now the Inn has a lot of good things, but there are several things that kinda irked me. For example, the pool, which is really nice I'll admit, closes at 8, which is too early, honestly. And the breakfast bar opens at 7 and closes at 9, another early closing. So all in all, if youre in the area and want an inexpensive place to rest your head, this would be the place. An overall good Inn.

Room Tip: -Theres a gas station right next to the Inn, and if you book a room in the 120's, its about a 60...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron H

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We went to downtown Nashville for a friends birthday. The rooms every where else were super expensive! We figured we wouldn't be in the room much and for the price, chose the Knights Inn. If you are looking for luxury...not the place for you. If you are looking for an affordable place to lay your head....this place will work. When we pulled up to Knights Inn, I was a little leary. It is not in a super nice area. We checked in with no problems and the customer service was excellent! The rooms are definitely outdated, but clean, cool and comfortable. Any time we needed a cab to downtown the front desk staff were very helpful. The cab service was quick and was only about $7 to broadway. We didn't make it down for the breakfast...so can't say much about that. Overall, the place was nice enough to sleep.

Room Tip: Our room was by the pool. Even though we could hear the kids, it wasn't terribly loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ilovevacations53
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is awful, the rooms smelled like a combination of body odor and feline urine. The hallway was littered with drug addicts and ex-felons. At first I was confused if I was checking into a hotel or a halfway house. I was offered drugs but numerous people roaming in front of the hotel. The towels were stale and stiff and reeked of fecal matter. When I went to check in I was barely acknowledged and the staff seemed to be part of a work release program. The parking lot was littered with strung out junkies and there was a church next door that blasts a sermon on a loud speaker at 7 AM. I left with bite marks from what appears to be bed bugs and the sheets had stains that resembled the combination of a period or a bowel movement. The shower was covered in black mold and had balls of hair in the drain. I highly recommend staying somewhere else, this place is not what it is advertised as!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zxbane
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was staying in Nashville for a week and looking for good hotel near downtown with great prices and a pool. The Knights Inn was perfect! The staff was super nice, breakfast was great and only a $5 cab ride to Downtown/Broadway. I would definitely stay here every year when I come to the CMAs

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My room smelt like old beer and stale cigarettes. The comforter looked and felt like it was from the 1980s. The towels were the cheapest things ever and they don't absorb anything. My sink didn't drain very well and would fill up and almost over flow in like 30 seconds. My socks turned black walking in the room because there was a huge wet spot. I had no remote for my tv. There is a church across the street that was blaring music at 7 am. The stair well smelt like urine. There is a lot of shady characters walking around there. I felt dirty being there. Overall I give it a 1/10. I wouldn't recomend it to anyone. I've seen cleaner port a pottys. Just terribly disgusting! Don't stay at knights inn Nashville!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Bsusaf
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I must say that the hotel room were nice and clean we were giving excellent service by the staff it were a short walk to downtown the room had a great view of downtown nashville the stay at knights inn were great i were treated with genuine respect by the staff

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is the perfect place for me and all my friends to stay during the CMA Festival. Main reason is the location. The hotel staff is friendly, rooms clean and the pool is great.

Will definitely stay here again next year.

Room Tip: Just ask the manager to get the best room avaliable for you. I like floor level non smoking with twi...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends