“Great fried sea food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by during a road trip and absolutely loved the food. Service was super friendly and made the overall experience even better! The interior of the restaurant is rustic was somehow fits perfectly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Batter’d & Fried is our favorite seafood restaurant. Not in our favorite part of town. Parking can be a challenge, but there are several pay lots close by if you can walk a bit. And the character of the neighborhood makes the walk interesting. Eclectic and hip area with plenty to observe.

The menu has lots of options and if someone in your party doesn’t like seafood, they have chicken, burgers, steak and salads (and even polish sausage!). The sushi is very good, and the appetizers are mouth-watering (try the jalapeño chips or onion rings!). We always get clams and scallops. They bring in some of the freshest scallops, and they are big and so tender they melt in your mouth. The fried clams are addictive.

If you can manage to spare any room for dessert, there is Boston creme pie that is share size and so good.

Above all, the staff here is welcoming and friendly. The place isn’t huge, and the coziness contributed to the pub-style atmosphere. You will leave full, satisfied, and smiling!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is an eclectic menu and I personally like that. You can get sushi and yet fish and chips and other pub style fare.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

There is (almost) no free parking nearby. If you're there at dinner time expect to walk about 5 blocks from where you park, or, pay $5 to park directly across the road from the restaurant/bar. It's clean, the wait staff are delightful and the food is unbelievable for the price. Actually, their fish and chips dishes are the best I've had in the Nashville area and I've had quite a few. They left one of my favorite Irish Pub's fish and chips in the dust, at about half the price. It's a little further for me to drive than my Irish Pub but sooooo worth it. Scrumptious! I had the Chef's Fish And Chips dish. It was so good and so inexpensive that I left a 25% tip. I was very surprised. Its a restaurant/bar with much better food than pub fare. This little gem will be one of our staples.

1  Thank bwanagary
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Batter’d & Fried is in East Nashville. There are about 5 parking spaces in front if you’re lucky enough to get one. Otherwise, there is street parking or a pay lot across the street. Service is good. The place felt a bit dingy to me. The food was pretty average. The ceviche was light on lime, heavy on tomato. Overall, not bad, but not exciting to me.