“Beyond Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
2 acres to walk and enjoy nature Deck to eat outside and enjoy the view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2 acres to walk and enjoy nature
Deck to eat outside and enjoy the view
Queen bed with priviate bathroom, shower and garden tub
Relax and watch movies and a fire in the fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karenmae2...
Farmington, Missouri
“Beyond Perfect”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This place was AWESOME!! We really enjoyed our stay!! The home was so nice and had everything we needed and more! There was a large amount of space and the bed was very comfortable! It was great place to enjoy some peace and quiet after spending the day in the crowded streets of Nashville! I really enjoyed soaking in the tub after a busy day of a lot of walking! Carolyn was great and very quick to respond to questions; to which she had all the answers. I’m also thankful I was able to bring my fur babies with me! Absolutely will book here again!! Also loved the treat they had awaiting for us when we arrived and also had some food and drinks on hand they supplied! Truly a home away from home!! Thanks so much Carolyn and will talk with you soon to rebook!! :)

26 Jul 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I do hope you will come back!
LoveTrave...
“Very quiet, clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We were looking for a place out of the city, and this worked perfectly. It had a great view off the back deck. Our small dogs loved the yard. This apartment is very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Owners were very accommodating. We would stay here again.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

26 Aug 2017
Thank you so much! Please come back soon.
brendaand...
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
“Country in nashville”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Didn't get to stay the whole 2 days. My uncle passed away and only got to sleep and get up and leave

23 Aug 2017
I am so sorry for your loss. Please come back and stay and receive a free night, we would love for you to be able to relax and enjoy it here
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing