“Great Stay!”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #75 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Stayed at the Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites for four nights in March 2012. Had never heard of the hotel brand before and it was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The complimentary breakfast was very good, as was the weekday Manager's reception. Great value for the money!! Close to the airport and Opry Mills Mall. The complimentary Wi-Fi worked well. Would stay there again!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool/courtyard.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drummerhill
Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 13 March 2012

This hotel was the best one on our trip across the country from Texas to NYC. We enjoyed the hotel staff and the acomodations so much that on our return trip we changed our other reservations to come back to the same hotel. They have a reception during the week every night and they have a great breakfast and it is hot!!! There is tours of Nashville shuttles from this hotel and it is secluded. We were on our motorcycles and had no idea where we were going but felt very comfortable with the location and the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank riderlady
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was a nice hotel and very nicely priced. The breakfast was EXCELLENT!!! and the hot tub looked like it would have been a fun excursion if we would have had the time. It's not good for last minute travel i don't believe because they are not set up to take cash at checkin (which seemed crazy to me, just ask for a deposit and turn off the phones), but oh well. I did have a slight problem and the front desk wasn't very helpful. But once i contacted management, he did all he could to help. So I would stay here again, I would have my tripped better planned but that's it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sheree01
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My family and I were travelling through Tennessee and had a reservation at Club Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites. The location makes getting there easy (with a little help from a GPS if Nashville is unfamiliar territory). Upon arrival, I found the staff very courteous and friendly, the rooms very clean, and the whole hotel very quiet. The breakfast had plenty of choices for us (eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, coffee, milk), and we were able to fill up easily. Check-out was easy and the final bill was accurate (no unexpected fees). I would definitely stay at the Club Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites as my first choice in Nashville.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank drbungee
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean, staff was more than helpful (even helped us find a pizza place who would deliver).

The hotel is in a very nice area and convenient to both the airport and Opryland.

Complimentary hot breakfast had everything you could want from eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, pastries, wonderful bisquits and gravy too!

Go early for breakfast to get a table on the weekends....we waited for a table due to a crowd (which is also an indication that it's a good meal).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PJArden
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I was in town on business and needed a place to stay for the night. I was very surprised with the extras this hotel offers. They have a happy hour from 5-7 nightly with a nice hor-devoure option and drinks are included, beer, wine or simple cocktails. Overall much nicer than what I had expected. Also the room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom also was very clean and lots of extra room, a sitting area, desk, free internet and showtime tv. The next morning I found a nice hot breakfast also included and I dont just mean your typical make your own waffles. They served eggs, bacon, sausage, buscuits, gravy, fruit bar etc. The staff was very helpful and they had upgraded in room toiletries. Overall, very please with my stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Melinda P
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I was in town for a college visit. The hotel is conveniently located, close to the places that I needed to go. It is fairly good size hotel, and spread out. I had requested a quiet room, but was given a room facing the highway ramp. The noise could be heard from the room, but tolerable. If noise bothers you, request a room facing the courtyard (inside). The room was clean and fairly spacious (a double queen room). The decor is a bit old, and can use a facelift, especially in the hallway. The breakfast was good and above average though. Overall it is not a bad hotel for a short stay. Will consider stay here again in the future, but would definitely requesting a room facing the courtyard.

Room Tip: request a room facing the courtyard if bothered by the traffic noise. However there is a pool in th...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business