“Great stay, great price!”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #66 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
McComb, Mississippi
“Great stay, great price!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel Feb 26th till March 1st in room 209. I was visting Nashville for medical purposes and needed a decently priced place to relax and rest...so glad I picked this hotel. Went on Orbitz and got a good deal. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room looked as though it were recently renovated, the room was spacious. The beds were a little small but comfortable. They offer a breakfast buffet Monday- Sunday. The food was good. Wished the manager's reception offered more of a variety of foods. If I ever return to Nashville I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank mommytraveler601
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are always trying to improve our amenities.
Please come and stay again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Constantine, Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I picked this hotel from the Tripadvisor reviews, glad we did. We enjoyed the great breakfast, very good. We recommended this hotel to friends that go to Nashville frequently, the next day. My husband enjoyed the nightly cocktail gathering while watching the Olympics.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 February 2014

For taking the time to share your comments.
I will share your comments with the kitchen staff.
Please come and see us again.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed here overnight on my way to Florida. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated, had good amenities and the staff was very welcoming. I had seen mixed reviews on TripAdvisor, along with knowing I was paying a fairly low price, so I was not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised. When visiting Nashville again, I would definitely stay here. Can't think of any negatives.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank escape97
Thank you, for the kind words.
We love to celebrate our success.
Please come and see us again
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The staff was friendly enough, but the rooms were a little outdated. I was there on business for a week and it was pretty busy and noisy the whole time. The hotel recommended a company named Monarch Transporters to take us downtown. The price was good, just $10 dollars but the driver was rude and was TEXTING on the interstate! I could not believe it. If you value your safety and that of your family, I would not ride with that company. I would not stay here if I had the choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your views.
We are always trying to improve our product.
The best way to do that is from customer feed back.
It allows us to celebrate our success and address when we fall short.
Please come and see us again.
Charleston, WV
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here around New Year's and there was a lot going on in the city at that time - New Year's Eve, an NFL game, a college bowl game, etc. The hotels were a little pricey. But we found a great rate on Expedia for the Club Hotel (cheaper than their website - first time I've ever used a third party site to book a hotel). We were very pleased with our experience. It's a great location - close to Opryland and only 7 miles from downtown; offers a free hot breakfast (eggs, biscuits & gravy, bacon, waffles, etc.); had a shuffle to and from downtown available; and even had a free happy hour with drinks and food during the week. The room was clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here when we return for a visit.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MsJamie
Oakland, Oregon
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We spent two nights at this hotel. Our bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. I do feel that our room could have used some renovating. The carpet appeared to be in need of replacement, and the molding on the bathroom door was cracked and broken. I did some laundry while I was there, and the dryer could have worked better. When I tried to print out our boarding passes, the guest computer timed out, but the front desk staff was very helpful and printed them out for me. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of food. Our shuttle driver was very personable and accommodating. I feel this is a pretty good value for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed 10 February 2014

It was a great room to stay in for one night. The bathroom was very spaces. You can tell that the hotel remodel the rooms, and that everything was no older than one year old. The only thing that I didn't like is the front door. The fact that you can hear people coming down the hall as if they were in my room. The breakfast down stairs is very good. The service was on point and had help when I need it. It is really close to down town Nashville. I've to better hotels and this was really good for the prices. I would recommend this for a one night stay just to relax from a long day drive.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business