I am less than 24 hrs into a 5 night stay here, but so far impressed. The reviews are confusing, as it appeared to either be nightmare or a wonderful depending on which review you read. I was quite the skeptic, but my hubby insisted we try with the great online discount we found (around $79/night). First impression: front desk very friendly and accommodating. The room: WAY more spacious than expected, and clean, but you can see repairs to the carpet if you look close enough. Super hot showers, so that's a plus for me. It is conveniently located close to the freeway system and one exit away from a million restaurants and 4 exits away from Opry Mills (shopping/movies/restaurants) and 5 from Grand Ole Opry. Tonight we venture into downtown Nashville, but are told it is also quite close and convenient. The free breakfast had essentially everything a person could want: scrambled eggs, sausage links/patties, waffles, yogurt, cold cereal,yogurt, fresh and canned fruit, oatmeal, toast, muffins/pastries, roasted potatoes, juice, coffee. What's missing? I would say nothing! We will experience the hosted happy hour later in the week, so no comment on that at this point.
I did use the workout facilities: 1 of each: treadmill (limited on how fast it will go), elliptical (wider stance than I am used to, but works) and bicycle (can't figure out how to move the seat up). There is also a weight machine. It is clean and there were Clorox wipes to wipe down equipment. The indoor hot tub is large and the kids had fun with that. Pool is too cold to use at this time, but the deck around would be beautiful in the summer and has a grill for guests to use too.
Theoretically this is near the airport, but I have yet to hear an airplane! It is near the more "expensive" hotels like Double Tree and La Quinta, so well worth the money. I am happy to entertain questions as I was very nervous about this reservation and so far quite impressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Hotel Nashville