“Pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #67 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
St. Paul, MN
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I am less than 24 hrs into a 5 night stay here, but so far impressed. The reviews are confusing, as it appeared to either be nightmare or a wonderful depending on which review you read. I was quite the skeptic, but my hubby insisted we try with the great online discount we found (around $79/night). First impression: front desk very friendly and accommodating. The room: WAY more spacious than expected, and clean, but you can see repairs to the carpet if you look close enough. Super hot showers, so that's a plus for me. It is conveniently located close to the freeway system and one exit away from a million restaurants and 4 exits away from Opry Mills (shopping/movies/restaurants) and 5 from Grand Ole Opry. Tonight we venture into downtown Nashville, but are told it is also quite close and convenient. The free breakfast had essentially everything a person could want: scrambled eggs, sausage links/patties, waffles, yogurt, cold cereal,yogurt, fresh and canned fruit, oatmeal, toast, muffins/pastries, roasted potatoes, juice, coffee. What's missing? I would say nothing! We will experience the hosted happy hour later in the week, so no comment on that at this point.
I did use the workout facilities: 1 of each: treadmill (limited on how fast it will go), elliptical (wider stance than I am used to, but works) and bicycle (can't figure out how to move the seat up). There is also a weight machine. It is clean and there were Clorox wipes to wipe down equipment. The indoor hot tub is large and the kids had fun with that. Pool is too cold to use at this time, but the deck around would be beautiful in the summer and has a grill for guests to use too.
Theoretically this is near the airport, but I have yet to hear an airplane! It is near the more "expensive" hotels like Double Tree and La Quinta, so well worth the money. I am happy to entertain questions as I was very nervous about this reservation and so far quite impressed!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank karajake
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014

For your review it is the best way for us to know if we are getting it right.
I trust you will enjoy the happy hour. Please add that to your review as well.
Please come and stay again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Belton, Missouri
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just a brief stop over on the way to North Carolina but enjoyed the room, staff and breakfast was awesome.....wanted to stop on the way back home but weather made us stop prior to Nashville. I will go here again. Great value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 785Cathy

So much for your kind words!
Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel wasn't bad. The location was 15 minutes by car to downtown Nashville and right by the airport. There was little to no noise due to planes taken off and landing. The one complaint I have is that if you are not out of your room early, don't expect it to be cleaned. The free breakfast was good. Also, bring your own blow dryer if you use one. While the one in the room is okay, it is an older blow dryer and didn't have the power I am used to.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
For taking the time to share your review

We are always looking for feedback on how we do things.
It is the best way to improve out product.

Please come and stay again
Middletown, Ohio
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stopped here on way back from Destin, Florida. We wanted to visited the Nashville area and needed a place in Nashville. Very expensive area. This hotel was priced the lowest and still with 3 star rating. Although a no name hotel it was very clean. The carpet in halls & lighting looked fairly new. They do have an indoor spa we didn't find out about until checking out. The breakfast was very good, actually alot better than what most chain hotels put out. Biscuits & sausage gravy, home made tasting muffins. Lots more items. Front desk clerk was nice & professional.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

For taking the time to share your review.
The hallway carpet and wallpaper are new.

Please come and stay with us again
McComb, Mississippi
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel Feb 26th till March 1st in room 209. I was visting Nashville for medical purposes and needed a decently priced place to relax and rest...so glad I picked this hotel. Went on Orbitz and got a good deal. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room looked as though it were recently renovated, the room was spacious. The beds were a little small but comfortable. They offer a breakfast buffet Monday- Sunday. The food was good. Wished the manager's reception offered more of a variety of foods. If I ever return to Nashville I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank mommytraveler601
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are always trying to improve our amenities.
Constantine, Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I picked this hotel from the Tripadvisor reviews, glad we did. We enjoyed the great breakfast, very good. We recommended this hotel to friends that go to Nashville frequently, the next day. My husband enjoyed the nightly cocktail gathering while watching the Olympics.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 February 2014

For taking the time to share your comments.
I will share your comments with the kitchen staff.
Please come and see us again.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed here overnight on my way to Florida. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated, had good amenities and the staff was very welcoming. I had seen mixed reviews on TripAdvisor, along with knowing I was paying a fairly low price, so I was not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised. When visiting Nashville again, I would definitely stay here. Can't think of any negatives.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank escape97
Thank you, for the kind words.
We love to celebrate our success.
Please come and see us again