“Still Very Good!”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #74 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was our second stay at the Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites. It has been two years and some things have changed a little. The complimentary breakfast and manager's reception are still VERY GOOD for a hotel in this category. The sleep quality has improved.... but may have dropped a tad in housekeeping. Nonetheless, still a good stay at a reasonably priced low/mid-tier hotel. Will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drummerhill
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

For taking the time to share your review.
I have shared comments with the head house keeper.

Please visit us again

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was our first time staying at this hotel and I was very pleased. I will stay again. Upon entering you are greeted by the friendly desk staff. The breakfast area looks very nice with two levels of seating. We got our room promptly which was very nice, comfortable beds, good refrigerator, nice view of the courtyard, the bathroom was a decent size I was very pleased. The only thing I didn't like was having to go downstairs to get ice. We visited the complimentary breakfast bar the next morning which had a great selection of hot and cold foods with very courteous staff. close to Opry Mills Mall and Downtown, I will stay here every time I go to Nashville if there are rooms available.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TLRMOM7
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Welcome first time visitors.
We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay!!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I am less than 24 hrs into a 5 night stay here, but so far impressed. The reviews are confusing, as it appeared to either be nightmare or a wonderful depending on which review you read. I was quite the skeptic, but my hubby insisted we try with the great online discount we found (around $79/night). First impression: front desk very friendly and accommodating. The room: WAY more spacious than expected, and clean, but you can see repairs to the carpet if you look close enough. Super hot showers, so that's a plus for me. It is conveniently located close to the freeway system and one exit away from a million restaurants and 4 exits away from Opry Mills (shopping/movies/restaurants) and 5 from Grand Ole Opry. Tonight we venture into downtown Nashville, but are told it is also quite close and convenient. The free breakfast had essentially everything a person could want: scrambled eggs, sausage links/patties, waffles, yogurt, cold cereal,yogurt, fresh and canned fruit, oatmeal, toast, muffins/pastries, roasted potatoes, juice, coffee. What's missing? I would say nothing! We will experience the hosted happy hour later in the week, so no comment on that at this point.
I did use the workout facilities: 1 of each: treadmill (limited on how fast it will go), elliptical (wider stance than I am used to, but works) and bicycle (can't figure out how to move the seat up). There is also a weight machine. It is clean and there were Clorox wipes to wipe down equipment. The indoor hot tub is large and the kids had fun with that. Pool is too cold to use at this time, but the deck around would be beautiful in the summer and has a grill for guests to use too.
Theoretically this is near the airport, but I have yet to hear an airplane! It is near the more "expensive" hotels like Double Tree and La Quinta, so well worth the money. I am happy to entertain questions as I was very nervous about this reservation and so far quite impressed!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank karajake

For your review it is the best way for us to know if we are getting it right.
I trust you will enjoy the happy hour. Please add that to your review as well.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just a brief stop over on the way to North Carolina but enjoyed the room, staff and breakfast was awesome.....wanted to stop on the way back home but weather made us stop prior to Nashville. I will go here again. Great value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 785Cathy

So much for your kind words!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel wasn't bad. The location was 15 minutes by car to downtown Nashville and right by the airport. There was little to no noise due to planes taken off and landing. The one complaint I have is that if you are not out of your room early, don't expect it to be cleaned. The free breakfast was good. Also, bring your own blow dryer if you use one. While the one in the room is okay, it is an older blow dryer and didn't have the power I am used to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

For taking the time to share your review

We are always looking for feedback on how we do things.
It is the best way to improve out product.

Please come and stay again

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stopped here on way back from Destin, Florida. We wanted to visited the Nashville area and needed a place in Nashville. Very expensive area. This hotel was priced the lowest and still with 3 star rating. Although a no name hotel it was very clean. The carpet in halls & lighting looked fairly new. They do have an indoor spa we didn't find out about until checking out. The breakfast was very good, actually alot better than what most chain hotels put out. Biscuits & sausage gravy, home made tasting muffins. Lots more items. Front desk clerk was nice & professional.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

For taking the time to share your review.
The hallway carpet and wallpaper are new.

Please come and stay with us again

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel Feb 26th till March 1st in room 209. I was visting Nashville for medical purposes and needed a decently priced place to relax and rest...so glad I picked this hotel. Went on Orbitz and got a good deal. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room looked as though it were recently renovated, the room was spacious. The beds were a little small but comfortable. They offer a breakfast buffet Monday- Sunday. The food was good. Wished the manager's reception offered more of a variety of foods. If I ever return to Nashville I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank mommytraveler601
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are always trying to improve our amenities.