“Clean as a Ritz, close to airport ”

Courtyard Nashville Airport
Ranked #57 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
San Antonio, TX
“Clean as a Ritz, close to airport ”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed two separate nights at this hotel. Both experiences were very nice. The staff was friendly and took care of me. Within a few minutes I was within my room.
Obviously the management emphasizes the cleanliness of the hotel. At six in the morning when I was leaving and going to my car one staff member was spraying, wiping and cleaning down the windows by the exit door.
Everything was in order and immaculately clean. I can highly recommend this location

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RobertRSanAntonio
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you so much for your magnificent comments! Cleaniness is one of our top priorities and we truly enjoy sharing great comments such as this with our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Locust Fork Alabama
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My son and I stayed at the Nashville Courtyard Marriott for 1 night. I took advantage of it's park and fly program to fly from The Nashville airport. Everything about the hotel is excellent. The rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff I met were friendly and helpful. They have an on sight Bistro but We try it. I found the airport shuttle to be dependable. I will use the Nashville Courtyard Marriott every time I fly from or into the Nashville airport or really any time i need a room in Nashville

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bowhunterups
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed here on New New Year's Eve after finding that the downtown hotels were ranging in the 400 and up price range. The front desk staff was excellent and very courteous. My only complaint was they were obviously overworked and understaffed for the New Years eve holiday. They could have used some additional help but they still did the best they could with only two desk clerks. The room was exceptionally clean and the furnishings looked new. The room was comfortable and well equipped. I did here some airplane take offs in the early morning hours but what do you expect from an airport adjacent hotel? There are not many restaurants near this property so expect to travel further into the city to find any food. My biggest complaint with this property is the housekeeping service. I was awoken to knocking on our door at 8:20 AM. I feel like this is unacceptable, especially considering everyone was out late celebrating the new year. I hate being rushed out by the housekeeping staff. If checkout is not until 11 am then I don't expect a knock on my door until after 11. If you are looking for a comfortable stay in a clean hotel the this is a great option. However let the desk know to keep the housekeeping ladies at bay until you're awake. Also considering you are in the Donelson area expect to travel by car to the city if you are there to see the sights and enjoy downtown Nashville. A cab ride cost $20.00 each way to downtown.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am so sorry that housekeeping disturbed your on New Year's Day. Please be assured that I will address this with the appropiate team members. I am so glad that the rest of your stay was pleasant and we hope to see you back again soon!
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Courtyards are usually excellent upper-mid properties and this one was no exception. We were upgraded to a suite given our Gold Elite Marriott status, which we appreciated. The front desk service (Rikki) was outstanding--friendly and efficient. Fitness center small but functional and everything in the rooms was fine, as expected. They offer shuttle service to the airport and a park and fly option as well.

Is there anything particularly special about this hotel? of course not--it's a Courtyard near an airport and there is a formula for such properties. But they execute the formula quite well and if you are looking for a mid to upper priced hotel in this area, you can't go wrong here

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. It is our goal to ensure all of our guests leave as happy as you! We hope to see you again soon.
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 December 2013

While on vacation in Florida, discovered we needed to make a room reservation so we had a place to stay. Music Awards were going on. Great place to stay, clean, comfortable and very friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We were extremely pleased with our stay! The front desk clerk (Fallon, I think) that checked us in was friendly and helpful. The hotel was very nicely decorated, clean, and in great condition. They have a beautiful courtyard area and my husband even saw a deer there! We had no complaints and will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Nashville!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
hotlanta
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Awesome, accommodating and friendly staff! They truly care about you and your needs! What a welcoming touch! Leslie, keep hiring great folks! Beds are perfect and new appointments very tasteful. Appreciate the access to a lobby pc! Thanks for being my home away from home!! See you soon!

Room Tip: all rooms were upgraded this summer, you can't go wrong!