All reviews standard courtyard front desk room was clean an early morning flight outdoor pool up to date minute drive would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful business trip shuttle service grand ole opry lobby downtown computers plugs mirror
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Clean hotel with good service located a short distance from the airport. A little run down with less amenities than most courtyards that I've visited. Shuttle to airport. An alternative is a regular Marriot located close by that uses the same shuttle.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We take great pride in the cleanliness and service if our hotel. We did complete a renovation in 2013 and I would be interested in hearing more about the amenities you missed if you would like to reach out to me at the hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The hotel is nice and clean. The hallway and lobby is FREEZING!! It is close to the airport and we we able to drive in to downtown in 10-15 minutes without troubles at all. We did get to the hotel early (about 11:00 a.m.) and asked if we could possibly check in early. We asked for a room away from the elevator as I am a light sleeper and were told there were not any available yet but they were cleaning the rooms so it wouldn't be a problem. After waiting for about 2 hours we went to see if a room was available yet and that is when we started to get the run around. There was one ready but of course, it was close to the elevator so we declined that room. We were told more rooms would be ready "soon", that one of the housekeepers has been working at the hotel for a long time so it should be ready fairly quickly, yada yada...we were told they would let us know in a half hour what the status was. An hour later, still no word if our room is ready yet so we went and asked again. Was then told "oh, the housekeeper that I thought was here I guess is not here today but it should be ready soon". I would think that knowing we are sitting in the lobby waiting for a room away from the elevators that they would clean a room for us but I guess that wasn't the case. Long story short, we waited almost 4 hours for our room that was going to "be ready soon". Thankfully they had a TV in the lobby that we could watch and thankfully it was raining so there wasn't much for us to do. They did have a shuttle that could take us in to downtown, however, it would have cost us $30 to do that. After being told that our room would be ready "soon", we figured we would just hang out and wait for it. If we knew it was going to be 4 hours, we may have thought of another option rather than sitting there for so long. In any event, it was a nice stay, the rooms were clean, it was quiet and I would stay there again if need be.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am very sorry that you had a delay at check in. I will be sure to address your concerns with our entire Front Desk team to ensure we expedite these requests to the best of our ability in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our flight out of Nashville was early so decided this hotel would be good for an overnight stay. Enjoyed our stay, clean and convenient. Only problem was the staff recommended a shuttle time to be picked up for airport that turned out to be one shuttle time too late. We got to airport quickly but security and check in lines at the airport were very long and we ended up missing our flight. This was not on a long weekend or a high traffic day at the airport. Would stay at hotel again but with better planning.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! I am so sorry that you missed your flight. I will address shuttle recommendations with our team so this does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Four other girls and I stayed here this past weekend for a bachelorette party. We had a suite that had 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. It was actually split into two rooms with a living area. It was nice for the occasion and the room was very clean. We also used the pool which is very nice. It wasn't huge or anything, but we enjoyed laying by the pool in nice chairs with complementary towels. It was about a 10-12 minute drive downtown. I really would have rather stayed closer, but being Memorial Day weekend everything downtown was booked up. During our stay, they only had one person working the desk. We ended up having to wait every time that we needed something. That was a little annoying, especially when we were in a hurry. This hotel has a pretty high price per night for an average hotel. If I were going with just my husband, we would probably stay somewhere a little less pricy that is equally as nice. Also, the airplanes coming in and out are pretty loud for a light sleeper.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2014

If you are in Nashville for events at Trevecca Nazarene University then this is a great location for you. We had a ten minute drive going back and forth and didn't hit any traffic. This hotel had the new lobby and was a clean place.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon!!