“Excellant place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt

Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt
Ranked #20 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Excellant place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

my husband is a heart transplant patient at Vanderbilt Hospital. We always try to stay here because it is so close to hospital. They always try to to give us a room that is near the office since we both are disabled, the front desk clerks are always helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've stayed at quite a few Hampton Inn hotels, and I enjoy the reliability of the chain. The rooms are always decent and clean and the breakfasts are free. The warm breakfasts are perfect to start out your day with. When I mentioned to the breakfast server that I am a vegetarian, she made sure there was always a meat free option available for me during my entire stay. I used they gym, which was a bit on the smaller side, only 4 machines total. There were some restaurants within walking distance that were good. The staff was very nice and called me a cab a few times through out my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
San Carlos, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Special shout out to Stefano (the operations manager), Rebecca and everyone else at the front desk (and in housekeeping). We stayed for five nights at the Hampton Inn/Vanderbilt. We had some logistical problems with moving my daughter into her apartment and everyone was helpful with directions and recommendations. The rooms were clean and a good size (trust me, we were in 3 different rooms because of our own chaos) and all three were comfortable. The fraternity event (disaster) was the only time we even heard other activity - I thought the management handled it as well as possible. It's a great location and I will recommend it happily to others.

Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel was quiet and well kept. My friend and I felt very taken care of by the staff, who were friendly and helpful! Convenient walking distance to downtown and Parthenon and nice restaurants around. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Marion, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rooms are over priced. Rooms/elevator/vending areas were very hot. Staff wasn't friendly. People walking around hotel visiably drunk. I would never stay at a Hampton Inn again. Not an enjoyable experience.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Scotty N
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hotel was sold out due to a fraternity related event and the parking lot was full. The front desk desk person who was on call on Saturday evening July 12th ( I did not get her name) went the extra distance to move her car so I could park in her space. Really exceptional service. I only regret that I didn't get her name so she could be properly recognized.

Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for one evening on 7/11 due to an appt at Vanderbilt University Medical Ctr. we booked the room through Vanderbilt. The stay was great. The room was very nice and the bed was comfy. I appreciated the cleanliness of the room & a note left stating that our bed linens were clean & fresh.
The lobby area was big and really nice. The staff were welcoming and very helpful. One big positive was the access to Vanderbilt and the unique shops/restaurants in that area plus the access to downtown Nashville & music row. Parking is free & you can take a shuttle to downtown Nashville which is only a 10 min ride. The shuttle runs all day until 11pm. The hotel is located on a very busy road, but there are two ways to get into the parking lot which of course make it easy. we did not eat the free continental breakfast due to plans made ahead of our trip, but there was some great smell coming from breakfast in the elevator.
I told my wife that if we ever come back to Nashville for a longer visit & under different circumstances we would probably stay here. Really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Take the FREE shuttle if you can. Parking downtown can be crazy & of course costs money. It is v...