1,365 results
All reviews free shuttle front desk west end breakfast staff shuttle service mile radius nashville vanderbilt within miles the breakfast area free breakfast music row downtown area outdoor pool clean rooms centennial park restaurants and bars would stay here again
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The staff are so nice and always very helpful. The location is fantastic and easy to get to. And the complimentary breakfast offers a great variety. I stay here often for work and they greet me like I am an old friend. There is a complimentary shuttle service that is on demand. I can walk to several great restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. They had an early morning breakfast set up in the lobby at 5am for those of us getting up early to run a race downtown. They had plenty of shuttles ready to get us to the race start as well. Clean rooms and a good hot breakfast on the second day were also enjoyed as well as a very nice outdoor pool area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stayed here for the RNR race. Had fun and was close enough to walk where we needed to go. We did not have to pat to park to go to the Expo and then we had plenty of places to walk to and eat. The cell phone stores are near by. It was safe and the Hampton provides a van to places if you cannot walk to where you want to go. I had taken two of my daughters with me and we all enjoyed our stay and wished we had brought our swim suits. The swim pool looked very inviting.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I stayed at the facility for 3 nights to attend a function )NPGA). The staff were excellent in service all over the facility. The hotel is a bit dated and could do with a refurbishment especially when the rates are augmented during conference periods. I guess that I expect a bright looking Hampton Inn with the type of service I usually get at Hampton Inns. I choose them as I know what to expect.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMPillow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback and sharing your positive experience with my staff. Service is what we pride ourselves on and it makes my day when I know my team provides excellent service. We understand the opportunities in which we face with all of the new Hampton's opening, since Hampton is one of the fastest growing hotel brands nationwide. We are planning to have a refresh of our rooms and hallways later this year. I hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again the next time your travels bring you back to Nashville.
I hope the conference went well for you and you enjoyed your time in Nashville.

Best wishes!

Andrew Pillow

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The check in staff was very helpful and informative, as we were first time visitors to Nashville. The motel has a shuttle available to take you "to the music" which was absolutely wonderful. The drivers were very friendly. We got caught in a very severe rainstorm heading down to the music, and the driver patiently waited for the rain to let up, and drove around the block a couple of times looking for a parking space out of the rain. It was greatly appreciated! If you're OK with walking, we walked down to the music on the 2nd day (took the shuttle back - all you have to do is all them and they will pick you up at your location!). We would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple