All reviews free shuttle centennial park front desk executive floor football stadium live music shuttle runs shuttle service mile radius hotel shuttle self parking west end hotel restaurant clean hotel breakfast buffet convenient location easy access
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed many times at the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt and each time it has been excellent. My husband and I recently stayed the night as he was having medical tests at a hospital nearby. Our room was an Executive King suite and it was very clean. I have asthma so cleanliness in a hotel is high on my priority list. The bed was super comfortable and we both slept great. Prior to leaving, we stopped in the hotel grill and I had the breakfast buffet. We told our server my husband was having tests so he could not eat until after his tests were done. Before we left, the server brought my husband a small to go box with a muffin in it and told him it was for after his test. Those little touches like that go a long way in customer service and are just one of the many reasons that we always stay at the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I am a spire elite member and have stayed in IHG properties all over the world. Morgan provided one of the best check-ins I’ve ever had. She was extremely friendly and provided great communication on property details. She noticed our spire elite status and gave us vouchers for the buffet breakfast at the restaurant, bonus amenity points, free WiFi, executive floor privileges and free self-parking... literally saving us several hundred dollars over our 3-day visit. ($25/day parking... $45+ each day for breakfast) It’s so wonderful when a rewards program treats its loyal customers so well! Thanks Morgan and IHG Rewards!

Room Tip: Room 1000... balcony with beautiful view of the Parthenon and Centennial Park!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
nkeiser, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt, and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us, especially your interaction with Morgan. She is truly a Hospitality Professional that makes every available effort to exceed our guests expectations. I will be certain to share your comments with our team. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The staff at this Holiday Inn was phenomenal!!! We had a conference with 15 people over the weekend of June 15-18, 2018 and they were there helping us with every thing we needed. We were so lucky to have such amazing staff looking after us and helping us throughout the weekend. Next time we plan to come to Nashville, we will definitely stay here. The shuttle was perfect for getting to/from Broadway and other attractions. There are restaurants close enough to walk to and a grocery store across the street. Excellent stay and conference here!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Loved hotel great food music and good service. Nice buffet breakfast and music at the Commodore restaurant good dinner too. Would book again. We were on the executive floor had complimentary breakfast and drinks in the lounge room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I took my folks to Nashville for our annual trip to listen to live country music and visit Lower Broadway. We were a little hesitant stay so far from the honky tonks. We expected to spend quite a sum on lyft and uber. To our surprise, the hotel has a shuttle that will take you within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. They start at 6a and will pick-up as late as midnight. The shuttle drivers were super courteous and very informative and helpful. The restaurant/bar has superior service - and the food is very good as well. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel. The bar has live music in the evenings. The entertainers were top notch! Bar is fully stocked -- you can have whatever you want -- including single barrel Jack Daniels! There was a pianist entertaining in the late afternoon/early evening in the lobby. Who would have thought staying at a Holiday Inn would have been so "Nashville"! The folks who tended to us at the guest services desk were also very friendly and helpful. Not an easy feat when CMA has just let out and you have seniors, HS basketball teams, convention-ers -- a whole gammit of guests waiting to be served and tended to. The service at this hotel is EXCELLENT! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your stay in Nashville. We couldn't wait to let Trip Advisor members know about this treasure!

Room Tip: We looked at the Vanderbilt stadium. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family