Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
US$130
US$336
Hampton.com
1,918 results
All reviewsmason's restaurantclub levelfront deskconcierge floorgreat hotelevery staff membercentennial parkbusiness conferencewest endsouthern hospitalityself parkingmusic rowmusic citynashville areashuttle serviceclose to downtownfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed at the Loews Nashville for three nights to attend the CMA awards. I alerted the hotel We would be arriving after 10:30pm and checked in with no issues. We went straight to the amazing lobby bar and was told we could only get the bar late menu. We wanted something a bit more so were contemplating going to order room service when the bartender offered to get us burgers or a sandwich...we ordered and had a delicious meal..we thank her for her kindness even when so busy...the rest of our stay was amazing...the hotel was very prepared for the big event..staff ready to get each and every guests a cab to the Bridgestone arena... Any questions see concierges Anita and Jamie. They are so helpful for any dinner reservations or other areas..many quiet spots in the lobby to get work done if needed....quick cab ride to down
Town and cabs always available

Room Tip: Our room next to elevator and still quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AddictedToTravel01
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Hello AddictedToTravel01,

Thank you for writing a review following your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel during the Country Music Awards in Music City. Thank you for your positive comments concerning both the Mason Bar and our Concierge’s Teams. Our Team knows Loews values customer service so we continually try to exceed guest’s expectations. Our hotel lobby does offer multiple places to grab a quick minute to check an email or reviews notes from a long business meeting. Along with the renovation we now offer complimentary internet in the lobby and numerous outlets for the ability to plug in anywhere. We hope to have you back next year during the 2014 CMAs.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The people leaving negative reviews must be crazy- Loews has outstanding staff and service. Rooms are hip, modern and CLEAN. Room service was both speedy and DELICIOUS!! Lobby is gorgeous and parking attendants were prompt and courteous. Located walking distance to several great local hangouts and eateries- Loews is one of the best options in town

3  Thank John M

Greetings JohnMcGall,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of your stay with us at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We love that you enjoyed your accommodations, the delicious food, and our courteous Team. Please stop in again when you are traveling to Nashville so we can yet again make your trip a pleasant experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2013

have stayed here before when it was depressing spot so was awed by great renovation..But as others have commented room bookings were a disaster fr everyone at my 100 + mtg. I however lucked out with upgrade to concierge which was bliss,The breakfast dreamy ,atmosphere terrif and Happy Hour a winner,!
Other folks were not so lucky and were shifted abt .Mtg food and concierge food really great,!!!, bar expensive fr no reason,,Impt to note out of 5 nites , only 2 wake up calls worked !!
huge pillows were awful fr sore neck and I had to use decorator pillow ,also not nice was cold d air blown into my room and it was cold outside. I could not get warm.
Pay attention Lowes,, your renovation and guests expect it

3  Thank susanrose2374
Tony P, General Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

We are very glad to hear your positive remarks about our recent renovation. It is also good to hear when guests take advantage of upgrading to receive our concierge access lounge. I apologize that your wakeup calls were not consistent and that the temperature in your room was not more comfortable, but thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can address these issues. We do hope we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future!
Thank you.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a seminar and got a "group rate", which came to $250/night including taxes, even with this supposedly "discounted" rate. The rooms were clean, but on the small side. The service was AWFUL. I reserved my room two months in advanced, but when I checked in at 9 pm, I was told that there was no one room available for the two nights I had reserved, so I would have to move after the first night. Absolutely no appology and no offer was made to move my belongings. I was told to pack up and bring my suit case to the lobby in the morning, then pick it up in the afternoon. In addition, when I checked in, the clerk at the counter was surly and made absolutely no attempt to explain why my reservation was screwed up. Also, there is a bar in the Lobby and it was EXTREMELY noisey. I have stayed in other high end hotels and I know what to expect, and this was definitely NOT it. Were I ever to need to attend a seminar at this hotel, I would stay elsewhere and park across the street (for free) then walk over.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
3  Thank Linda M
Tony P, General Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Linda M,
I am so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience during your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt in October. Here at Loews, we strive to go above and beyond in service, and it is clear that we did not succeed in this case. We greatly regret being unable to accommodate a guest's reservation, and I'm sorry that you were not provided better compensation and service to make up for the inconvenience. If you would consider giving us another chance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at tphillips@loewshotels.com prior to your arrival, and I will make sure your faith is renewed in our hotel.
Tony

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The hallways and guest rooms are all old and outdated. The room service was terrible. Ordered a simple Cobb salad. First it came without dressing. the chicken was disgusting the avocados were brown. They microwaved the bread. I wouldn't come back.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Autumn M

I am very sorry to hear about your poor dining experience at the Loews Vanderbilt in October, but we do appreciate your feedback. We are planning to update our guestrooms in the future, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest and renew your faith in our hotel.
Tony