Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
US$301
US$247
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$364
Sheraton.com
1,940 results
All reviewsmason's restaurantclub levelfront deskconcierge floorgreat hotelevery staff membercentennial parkbusiness conferencewest endsouthern hospitalityself parkingmusic rowmusic citynashville areashuttle serviceclose to downtownfree shuttle
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I mostly agree with the positive reviews but there were a few things I'd like to mention: The iron in my room was terrible, it didn't work. It was also difficult at times to get through to the front desk. The staff was very polite and helpful, it's just difficult to reach them at times.

There were also some very loud guests and I had to change rooms a couple times, I guess there were some weddings. Other than that I agree with most of positive statements but if this is going to be a great hotel these things need to be mentioned.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Voosti
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hello Voost,
We would like to start off by apologizing for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel regarding the in room iron and the multiple room moves. We appreciate your feedback as this is a way for our Team to know what opportunities we need to explore. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was fortunate to stay on the top floor, with access to the wonderful lounge. The complimentary breakfast served there each morning was delicious, especially the array of fresh fruit, and I appreciated the array of newspapers. In my room, the furnishings were very comfortable and the bathrobe was the comfiest I have ever worn! I also appreciated the wonderful hotel car service, whose drivers serve only for tips. My driver even stopped at a drugstore so I could run in on my way to a meeting. My only quibble is that the wifi in my room,, while complimentary, was pretty slow. So upgrading that would be a plus. All in all, a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Top two floors, if you can afford it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Caroline H

Greetings Caroline H,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review complementing our private concierge lounge and Valet Department. We would like to apologize that you experienced an inconvenience with our complimentary internet services. We understand that the speed has become an issue among our hotel guest so rest assured that our Management is currently working to get this rectified. Please come back and visit when in Nashville.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I stayed on the 11th floor with a beautiful view of the city. The top two floors are the VIP club level which is SO worth it. We booked our dinner reservations through the consierge service and asked for an Italian restaurant with homemade pasta and wanted to eat between 6 and 8pm. She called us right back with 7pm reservations at Sole Mio which was absolutely delicious! After enjoying our complimentary in-room champaign and chocolate covered strawberries, we ventured down to the VIP club lounge. We enjoyed hordorves and free drinks (beer and wine) while we waited on our reservations. 20 minutes before our reservation time we went down to the valet and asked for a complimentary shuttle service to Sole Mio. Within 10 minutes a brand new black Tahoe was up front to pick us up! We were expecting a van or bus so that was a plus! After our meal we explored Broadway a bit and called valet to bring us back. 20 minutes later he was there to pick us up. We went to sleep in the most luxurious bed EVER! It was very plush and comfortable. We skipped the complimentary breakfast in the VIP lounge for breakfast at Pinewood Social which was our favorite destination in Nashville. Seriously, if you have the chance, go to Pinewood for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner! Checkout was also a breeze and I loved the emailed receipt option instead of a printed one. I have to say Julie Martin made booking so very easy and we WILL always stay here for our future Nashville adventures! We wish we could have stayed longer than 1 night.

Room Tip: 10th or 11th floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carissa F

Hello Carissa F,
Thank you for writing a great review of your stay in Nashville at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We love that you enjoyed your accommodations on our private concierge level and that Julie our Reservations Manager was so helpful with your booking. Nashville has become the ‘it’ place to eat; how cool that you got to experience two fabulous restaurants while you visited and that our Valet was so accommodating with your transportation. Please come back again!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the Loews Vanderbilt and was extremely impressed with the entire staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and truly lives up to the statement of southern hospitality. The hotel was very clean and very comfortable. I was most impressed with the concierge service that I received from Katharine Poole. After speaking with Katharine for only a few minutes I felt welcomed and like I was the only guest that she needed to help. Every time after our first conversation Katharine greeted by my first name and remembered all details of previous conversations. She even asked if my kids won a baseball game that I had mentioned they were playing in. Katharine was incredibly attentive, knowledgeable and very friendly. Katharine help making arraignments for travel in and around Nashville and was able to suggest excellent venues for great local entertainment that was not the typical tourist sites but unique local Nashville entertainment venues. Katharine has redefined and set a new standard of what true customer service is supposed to be. I had been to Nashville a few times before and this was by far my most enjoyable visit. I look forward to returning to Nashville and will not stay anywhere but the Loews Vanderbilt.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jmsolo3440
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Greetings jmsolo3440,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Customer Service or “southern hospitality” as you call it is very important to our entire Team. Your delightful comments regarding Katharine in our Concierge Department will be shared with the hotel and her direct manager. It is people like Katherine that allow our guests to feel at home while traveling. We would certainly love to have you visit again when in Nashville.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

What a lovely hotel. Clean, comfortable and the staff is so amazing! I will stay here again for sure! The hotel is Pet Friendly. Very nice to know for our next trip. There was a shuttle to take us downtown Nashville whenever we needed it. It was great!

Room Tip: We stayed in an upgraded Suite the second night there, wow! Huge Shower, The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicole s
Tony P, General Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello nicole s,
Thank you for the nice review of your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Please note that all Loews Hotels are pet friendly as well if you ever decide to stay in another city with a Loews. We can’t wait to have you back in Nashville.