All reviews champions restaurant nashville airport indoor outdoor pool the concierge lounge breakfast buffet corner room business trip fitness center very nice hotel stayed one night comfortable beds definitely stay here again up to date front desk staff great room southern hospitality starbucks
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Tired of fighting downtown traffic when your appointment is near the airport ( or even Brentwood), the Airport Marriott is a solid place to stay. Great service, food and beverage on a par with most, exercise, and just a place to get a good rest or setup for a Nashville visit.

Rooms are at the highest Marriott standards, so you know you can get work done or get a nights rest. This is always at the top of my list to stay in the Nashville area.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thanks for staying here at the Nashville Airport Marriott. We’re glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had started staying at the Gaylord when in Nashville but had a meeting at the Marriott so I decided to give it another try. Wow! what a difference a year makes. The lobby was busy and had a new vibe. This vibe was evident when I noticed everyone was staying at the hotel to eat and hang out at Champions. I had to wait for a seat at the bar but once I did get a seat the bartenders remembered me as if I had been coming for the last few months. Food, drink and atmosphere were great. The whole hotel felt new, fun and exciting. When I got up in the morning I noticed they had changed the soaps, lotions and shampoo as well. When I had a dinner meeting we asked the group from town where the place to go for a drink was and they said Champions at the Marriott. How ironic. Overall I was pleasantly surprised at the effect the changes had on making me want to come back.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The staff was wonderful, but the amenities did not measure up for the cost. Convenient to the airport, but that was about it. The food was okay, not great, but not horrible. It wasn't too bad to go downtown after 6:00 as far as traffic, but there is nowhere within walking distance as far as restaurants, etc.

1  Thank Janel D
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a night recently during a business trip. Reached late at night and check in was quite fast. Rooms were as any other Marriott. I straight went to bed after 8 hrs of flight so was dead tired. The linens and bed looks pretty good but then it was too good to be true. I could not sleep whole night. Bed were sinking inside as soon as I lie down. It was worst mattress I ever expeirnced even compare to any chep hotel/motel. Having a great night sleep and great internet access are always my top most concern and on both..this hotel really disappointed me.

1  Thank Animesh J

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the bedding standards which you deserve. I take your feedback very seriously and would like to discuss this matter in person. Please phone me directly at the hotel , 615-872-2942, so that I may better address this matter.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff at this hotel was by far the friendliest, most accommodating group i have ever encountered! The men and women at the front desk were wonderful and incredibly helpful many times during my 5 night stay. Our group had a member fall ill unexpectedly and they were over the top helpful! The gentlemen at the door were beyond friendly and always eager to assist. I simply cant say enough! I even left a few items in the room when i checked out and didn't notice until i arrived home much later. The housekeeping staff was very honest and everything was shipped to my home! One item was rather valuable! The location is 10 minutes to everything! The shuttle was perfectly on time. The restaurant was nice (hotel food but very good with a rather nice wine list) and had a great atmosphere. I must admit that the planes were close by and I wish my room had a fridge but the hotel was immaculate and well decorated. The pool is beautiful! Excellent value!

Room Tip: We had a room on the Lower Level that included a patio and walkway to the pool. Very nicely landscaped! Also the elevator always arrived within seconds!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends