“Very nice airport hotel”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #22 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Very nice airport hotel”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Champions sports bar is very nice, big screens and happy hour. Workout room is great and the concierge lounge is very nice. The shuttle stops at the other Marriott properties so it can take almost 30 minutes to get there in traffic. Will stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Nashville Airport Marriott.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed in the Marriott Nashville Airport for a family vacation. I was driving and saw that the hotel had free parking. I was given a slight upgrade to a corner room on the 11th floor. It was larger room. There are 18 floors in the hotel and the hotel's lounge is on the 15th floor. The lounge is open from Sunday night 5-10ish until Friday for breakfast. I arrived on Saturday afternoon. Since Nashville is small enough, you can get to about anywhere in less than 20 minutes. I woke up on Sunday morning and received a free breakfast in the restaurant downstairs since I had gold status. I don't know if it was because it was a Sunday brunch, but the buffet was incredibly fresh filled with tons of fruit, on request omelets, and much more.

At this hotel, I received access to the lounge since I was gold. I stayed from Saturday to Friday morning. The morning breakfast in the lounge was small, but filling and relatively healthy. It was a little crowded. At night, the lounge had small canapes, which could be turned into dinner. From 5-7:30 there was the food. From 7:30 pm until 10pm was dessert. Come at 7:30 if you want good pickings. I did not eat much out of the hotel for dinner. Throughout the week, I ate lunch out and sometimes dinner. It is worth upgrading to the lounge if you don't have status.

The pool was heated and the hot tub was set at a good temperature. The gym is pretty good as well. My experience would have been very average if I did not have access to the hotel's lounge.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jgallag
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband, two kids and I stayed here for one night during our Thanksgiving week travels. The hotel is very conveniently located off of the interstate. We arrived in the early evening and check-in was very quick and the woman was friendly and professional. The lobby area is quite nice and I had high hopes for our room. The room was clean and strictly average in terms of layout, bedding and furniture. The bathroom is incredibly small; as in, you almost can't open the door without hitting the toilet in front of it. The vanity is a nice granite though and there were sufficient toiletries.

Very unfortunately, we found the walls to be paper thin and heard everything going on in the room next door to us (including the loud, obviously drunk guy in the hallway who woke up my entire family at 12:30 am!!). My husband and I debated calling security, but decided not to bother. In our experiences, rarely do we see the intoxicado go down quietly with an apology to all for being so disruptive. ;)

Bottom line, would I stay here again? No. In fact, I chose a different hotel at the end of the week when we traveled back home through Nashville.

Room Tip: Definitely do not get an adjoining room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This is a very good Marriott property. They have clearly done an excellent job renovating this hotel. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. The restaurant Champions is a very nice to place to get a drink, a bite to eat and watch games. Great stay overall.

Stayed November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Just an overall great experience. Stayed for a two day meeting and very pleased with the accommodations. The restaurants are well staffed with experienced employees. The fitness center is located in the basement by the pool and has plenty of treadmills and bikes to accommodate guests.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Shelby Twp
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staff is eager to meet your travel needs. The hotel is clean and inviting. The rooms are well appointed and always clean. The restaurant improvements are a great addition to a really good hotel to stay at.

• Stayed November 2013
Nuevo, CA
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is just a few minutes away from the airport, and is just about 20 minutes from downtown Nashville. The rooms are comfortable, and up to date. The hotel has a nice conference and meeting area. The Jacksonville Jaguars were actually staying thee when we were.

The concierge lounge is very nice, as is the restaurant. They Sunday brunch is very good!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends