“Good hotel with excellent service”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #21 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Good hotel with excellent service”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Near the Nashville airport but without noise. Well done.
First of all this hotel is distinguished by the dedicated and excellent service from the staff. From check in over the restaurant to the conference-staff.
The rooms are nice and clean, the bathroom well-equipped and well working.
No luxury, but nice and functional.
The restaurant serves an excellent breakfast, and for the rest of the day it covers all taste from fast food to fine dining with excellent wines.
The price is fair.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the middle of the hotel, far away from the noisy ice-machine.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank claus007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Troy MO
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I cannot heap enough praise for the hotel staff at the Marriott Hotel Airport staff. After reviewing Tripadvisor and reading things like "paper-thin walls" and "slamming doors" I was a bit concerned. As I checked in to the Marriott, I told a ever nice young man at front desk (Nelson) of my concerns because I was a light sleeper and needed a room in a quiet area. Nelson looked very diligently for a floor and a room where I could get some peace. I was impressed with his professionalism and dedication to locate my room in just the right spot. During my two night stay, I couldn't have been more pleased with my accommodations. Another thing...I was met with daily smiles and genuine greetings each time I entered and left the complex. Even one of the desk staff (blond lady with short hair) overheard my request on the night I checked in and asked me in passing the next day if my room was satisfactory. REALLY? These people KNOW customer service!!! REFRESHING! Thank you Marriott staff.

Room Tip: Just kindly ask for a room to your specifications and I truly believe the staff will go out of their...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RamblinRedbird
Noblesville, Indiana
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Best part about this hotel are the showers. Full pressure total body showers are awesome.

Every buffet dinner sucked. Coffee tastes like thrice reheated. Scrambled eggs looks like goat vomit. Fruit tasteless. Red cake tasted like crap.

If you stay here - eat out.

1 Thank Wfcperrine
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable breakfast. The issues you mentioned are not typical of our hotel and we are incredibly sorry for every inconvenience. Please contact me directly for further assistance with any of these matters at 615-872-2942.
Kentucky
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Would not recommend for a conference in the area of food and meeting rooms. We were cold during all the meetings. Dinner Buffet was to include a variety of desserts. The variety was some hard cookies and chocolate brownies. Breakfast was cold, the sausage was pink inside and the bacon was not cooked. The guest rooms are very nice, however.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the breakfast, and meeting room temperature standards which you deserve. I take your feedback very seriously and would like to discuss this matter in person. Please phone me at the hotel, 615-872-2942, so that I may better address this matter. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you.
Russellville
Reviewed 9 February 2014

End of January 2014 we had an early morning flight out so decided to stay the night before at the Nashville Airport Marriott. What a huge pleasant surprise! The restaurant was amazing, with booths equipped with your own flat screen tuned to your favorite channel. The food and service was excellent, and the room was super-clean and well furnished. You are allowed to park for free and take the shuttle to the airport, with the only request to move your vehicle to the side parking lot.

The weather was kind of dicey when we flew back into Nashville on the return trip, so we went ahead stayed and another night.

We have previously stayed at other area hotels when flying out of Nashville, and while all of those were less expensive, none comes close to matching the facilities at the Marriott. We will definitely make this our hotel choice in the future when flying out of or into Nashville and need to stay overnight.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thanks for staying here at the Nashville Airport Marriott. We’re glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back!
indy
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed here for a work seminar early February. Had two queen room. The beds in Marriott never disappoint. Hotel was clean and well appointed with nice pool and hot tub. The bar was very open and trendy with plenty of seating. Food was pretty good at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is about 5 minute ride to downtown bars, restaurants and about 3 minutes to Opry and mall.

Room Tip: rooms facing airport can be loud in the morning
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Nashville Airport Marriott.
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Got to spend a few days here for a seminar and had a wonderful stay. The staff could not have been any friendlier!! We were always greeted with a smile and "hello" by any employee we saw. The hotel was very clean and modern. The fitness center (24 hour) was one of the better I have seen with a good number of machines. Pool area was nice as well. Their restaurant was very nice with good food....a little bit expensive but cheaper than getting a taxi to go someplace else to eat. The hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, so if you don't have a car expect to pay $25 for a ride into town. If you need a ride into town on a Friday or Saturday evening, go with Jeffrey from Joyful Ride....he was awesome!

1 Thank AdventureMythsJon