“Definitely a great place to stay.”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #21 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Definitely a top pick out of all the places I stay. The staff here is by far some if the best I've encountered. I'm pleased to report that this crew has consistently made me feel welcome while away from home. Very clean and well run. Weather pleasure or business you will be pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thanks for staying here at the Nashville Airport Marriott. We’re glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back!

There are newer reviews for Nashville Airport Marriott

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Hotel staff was friendly but not genuinely so.
They charged my credit card for the whole stay, without informing me of the act.
My card company sent a text about the high charge.
They did not charge others staying for the conference, in a similar way.
This was not a debit card!

Room Tip: corner rooms has lots of service room noise.
2  Thank Francine J

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. If you would like to discuss the credit card transaction in greater detail, please phone me directly at 615-889-9300. We want to ensure that issues like this are dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I am typing this review from the room I am staying at the Marriott Nashville. It is 4 p.m. and odd they they ran out of king rooms! It seemed to be my fault: (a) I am not a Gold/Platnium, only Silver; (b) I booked my room too late to get a King room; (c) they are sold out and finally (d) my request does not guarantee a king even though that is what I booked.

I was then offered a handicap room. After explaining I was paying $220 per night and expected a king room, they found one! The hotel has 18 floors and many king rooms. You don't treat any guest like this. Shame on Marriott and shame on the staff you have at the front desk. The points program has gone to how guests are treated. I won't be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank World_Hiker_Dallas
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and we failed you on that. I will address your concerns with my team and use your feedback to make improvements to our front office department. If you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail, please phone me directly at 615-889-9300. I hope that should you visit Nashville again you will give us the chance to show you how great we can be.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the host hotel for the Top Ladies of Distinction(TLOD) and Top Teens of America(TTA) Conference. The staff at this hotel displayed excellent customer service skills. I was greeted at the door with a warm hello and a smile. This was a plus because most hotels only greet you once you approach the check in counter. The room was neat and clean. My only complaint was the second washing machine leaked and water was everywhere. The water did not run toward the floor drainage but in the opposite direction. After cleaning the water up. I notified the first employee I saw. I would definitely stay at the hotel again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Saundra G
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

King room didn't have fridge or microwave, although it did have real glasses (a nice touch). Room and bathroom were both tight. Average all around.

On the other hand - a chaperone for some kind of girl's conference somehow got a key to our room and checked in on us at 3am.

Needless to say, we were not happy - and after hotel security tried to convince me we must have left the door ajar - even though I explained that the lady spent three minutes trying different keys.

While I won't ding them for it on the stars review - I will mention it here. Not cool.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank WeekendWarriors-AL

Thank you for your recent review. We apologize that this stay was not an enjoyable one. I can assure you that at Nashville Airport Marriott, hotel management and our staff take the issue of security, very seriously. The safety and comfort of our guests are our top priority. We will continue to be vigilant in our effort to maintain the highest standards of security for our guests. Please know that we have taken action to ensure this problem does not occur again at our hotel and thank you for the bringing the matter to our attention. If you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail, please phone me directly at 615-889-9300.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Everything was booked downtown and i decded to give it a shot. I was not dissapointed. Spacious rooms, smelled great and contemporary lines. Big plus... indoor pool and hot tub, Starbucks on site and nice professional staff. Also, this place is only 5 miles from downtown and there is permanent transportation from the hotel. (taxi). not expensisve at all.

Room Tip: nice little treat at hte concierge level. ask to have access... if you are not a marriott rewards me...
3  Thank yaser z
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I must say, after an initial rough start (problem with my room assignment); the issue was rectified by the hotel manager and it was smooth sailing for the remaining weekend! Of all the hotels Ive ever stayed (and that includes living in a Marriott Hotel for over two years for a work assignment), this hotel provided the best overall service...EVER! Our group was impressed with the food accommodations for our meeting, and I slept like a baby....no noise from the nearby airport! I enjoyed interacting with the staff, who are either really good actors or are actually sincere about their greetings. If you want to stay in a hotel with a smile on your face, this is the place to be...