“Exceptional, all around great hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #22 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Exceptional, all around great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I arrived at the hotel for a business meeting at about 9:30 am. Since I was so early I asked the front desk clerk if I could store my bag for a few hours, before checking in. He had a room for me and told me that I could go right up!. The hotel was really busy, with the CMA Festival starting that day, but Cameron at the front desk was terrific. The room was spacious, right near the elevator as I ask for in my profiel and well set up for working and holding a conference call during the day. Later, I needed to go to Fedex nearby to pick up supplies. I called and asked about a taxi and was told that if I went at 4 pm the hotel had a driver that woudl take me and bring me back to the hotel. Dennis, the driver was waitng in a Suburban at that time and took me to Fedex and two other guests to a nearby market. He drove me back and forth, then went back to pick up the women at the store. I worked out in the fitness center, which had nearly everything I needed for chest and back.

Later that evening I had dinner with colleagues at the hotel's restaurant. good sized portions and a great spot for watching the opening rounds of the Stanley Cup.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
luvpugs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at the Marriott by the airport on our last night to Nashville. The employees there are friendly, the lobby is pretty and the rooms were nice and clean. We took the shuttle to the airport and it was quick and easy. It was noisy the one night we stayed there but people were coming back from the CMA Fest so it's too be expected and not at all the hotels fault. Love the pool area!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for the noise you experienced from the other hotel guests. We tried to keep the groups contained on certain floors, but there were some public areas where we were unable to do this. We have relayed your comments about the disturbances to our Director of Security and hope to use this as a learning experience and make improvements going forward. Again, we hope you will accept our sincere apologies for this lapse in service and hope you will give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the Nashville area.
Streamwood, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for the CMA Fan Fest 2014 and was very happy with the accommodations. Nice lobby, comfortable beds, lovely pool area, nice restaurant and quiet considering we faced the airport and could see the runways. Lots of visible employees and security greeting you when you walked in the door. I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Loved the hotel and decor, it was just beautiful. The dining and restaurant were above average for a hotel. Room was nice and the bed was comfy. Only complaint was i found the rooms a little small. However, I would stay again. A very nice hotel for a great price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was more than what I expected, extremly clean/modern and the staff was wonderful. The beds were super comfy and the rooms were extremly clean, I loved being able to get my Starbucks in the morning! The restaurant in the hotel was very good, when we come back to Nashville we will stay here for sure, short drive to downtown for a fraction of the cost of what you would pay downtown hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Nashville Airport Marriott! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Marriott hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business several times. Here are the highlights:
- staff always friendly, always happy
- breakfast Is gourmet
- great lobby layout with several outdoor seating options
- Starbucks in the hotel
- comfortable soft beds.
- consistently good experience

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Wash.DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for a week while I accompanied my husband on business trip. Was given a corner room on 12th floor. Wonderful view at night, made everything starry, and in the morning the room would be immersed in sunlight. Room was extra large, clean as was the bathroom with good amenities. This hotel has a good size gym with at least 4-5 treadmills and two ellipticals. Gym overlooks part of the swimming pool, both the inside and outside one, and the well groomed grounds. Adequate free weights, their other equipment not top of the line, but good enough for the week. Friendly, courteous staff all the way around, be it in the lobby, cleaning staff, restaurant, groundskeepers. Great breakfast and lunch buffets for $15.99. Either one of the meals would take anybody all the way to dinner. Great healthy choices available, eggs also made to order or pasta dishes made to order for the lunch. All their public meals are served in the Champion restaurant which has a smart atmosphere, lots of tv screens, but they do not overwhelm. The green scenery at the back of the restaurant gives it a cool look. Servers are attentive, truly friendly and efficient.
Enjoyed the entire week, turned out to be a wonderful quasi-vacation for me because of the environment.

Room Tip: A corner room is best. But the others looked quite good as well