“It has everything you need!”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #20 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I loved this hotel! It has a fitness center, free parking, video checkout from your room, etc! I love that it had complimentary Makeup remover clothes for those nights you go out and need to wash your face quickly before heading to bed. I love that it has the outlets - like HMDI, AVI output, etc so you can connect your PC and other devices to the TV. They had a small arcade room. They have a washer and dryer so you can wash your own clothes. They even had Taxis right in front so you did not have to wait to call one if you wanted to go out. The only thing they didnt have was a stir straw for when I made my coffee in the morning. They had cream, sugars, everything, but no stir straw to mix it lol. Maybe that was just my room. All in all they made me feel welcome and I loved the military discount. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Nashville Airport Marriott

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was here for a work conference. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was quiet, bedding comfortable and the food was solid. Also, enjoyed that there was coffee going at all hours if the cafe wasn't open. Only complaints is that the gym facility was fairly small considering the amount if business travelers. The shuttle to the airport proved to be convenient as well. Close enough for a taxi ride downtown.

Room Tip: Low floor away from freeway
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Horrible! Booked a queen bed given two doubles. Moved to a dungeon with a bed standing there from a scary movie.

The room smelled like a hospital, I could hear the guy snoring next door which I recorded I wish I could upload and kids screaming at the pool at 8am.

Moved to a better room the next day and talked to manager and would give is marriott
rewards points equivalent to $300 for a room. We were given 5,000 points, which it takes 30,000 for one night, so lady lied to us. It only costs $140 for a room on the weekend, so were given a whole $23 equivalent in points. Do yourself a favor and go to the Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Larry S
BNATN_Marriott, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the queen bed preference which you requested. (our bed types are limited to kings or doubles). I take your feedback very seriously and would like to discuss the other concerns in person. Please phone me at the hotel, 615-889-9300, so that I may better address this matter.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable in a great location. Breakfast buffet was very nice Sunday morning. Staff was friendly and inviting and decor was very nice even though hotel seemed to be a bit older. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
NAM_General_Manager, Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Nashville Airport Marriott! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Marriott hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Spent one night here on a recent business trip. Room was clean and location close to airport was convenient. Staff is friendly. Fairly quiet and I slept well. Will stay again next time I am in Nashville.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed overnight the night before a conference that was held here, nice staff and comfortable bed.
Check in and out was easy which was nice.
Had lunch at the restaurant the next day while attending a conference, food was delicious.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was just an overnight stay however the room was very nice and the staff was great. Breakfast buffet was very good as well. We were traveling so we wanted somewhere to leave our car andshuttle service to airport and back. This was a great bargain and a top notch hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple