Nashville Airport Marriott
US$301
BestWestern.com
US$255
HIExpress.com
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$454
US$437
  • Restaurant
All reviewschampions restaurantnashville airportindoor outdoor poolthe concierge loungemeeting spacebreakfast buffetcorner roombusiness tripfitness centercomfortable bedsdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffvery nice hotelup to dategreat roomsouthern hospitalityclose to downtown
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Many times airport hotels are not too quiet, but that is not true here. It is close to the airport, allows you to park your car if you are a guest and ride the airport shuttle, and provides excellent service. The location off Briley Parkway and I-40 means you can get to most places in the city fairly quickly, for Nashville that is, and have several options to avoid the traffic by taking an alternative route, such as down ELm Hill or across to Donnelson.
The lounge faces south west for a ice view of the morning and has an excellent breakfast.
The restaurant has an excellent buffet style breakfast if you are staying on the weekend when the lounge is closed.
The bar is well stocked and draws people who enjoying chatting. The restaurant fare is generous and not too pricey, making it satisfying to split something while enjoying a drink.
And of course you will never stay at a full service Marriott and not enjoy the bed, comfortable with the proper toppings.
Parking is not too bad, make sure you know all of the hotel entrances by driving thorough the lot, it can save your walking all the way around the building, or give a tip and have the doorman take care of your car.
Nice having a Starbucks right in the hotel and the computer that can print out your passes right in the lobby if you do not ant to go up to the lounge.
We have stayed here several times a year for some time and never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Always ask or a corner room, these are larger and overlook 2 directions
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Elisha K
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I've stayed the majority of the last 3 weeks in the Marriott Nashville Airport and every part of my stay has been excellent. The food in Champions has always been great. Be sure to get a made on the spot omelet from the breakfast buffet! Restaurant staff is attentive and pleasant. The Front Desk staff has been especially helpful when I asked if I could change rooms from a 3rd floor corner overlooking air handlers to a room with a view (corner rooms are larger, but I enjoy watching the sunrise or the airport if that's the case). Housekeeping has been friendly and attentive to details too. Take a few moments to enjoy lounging by the pool. Workout equipment is up to date and works well too. The décor is lovely and up to date as well. I've had the opportunity to walk the meeting space as well and it is ideal for large meetings or conferences with lots of break out opportunities. However, I must say I've not experienced this portion of the hotel.

Thanks for a great stay!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel the past weekend with my two kids, sister and her child. We stayed in a standard room. There was ample space in the room even with the addition of a roll away bed.
The staff was super helpful and very friendly!
The pool at this hotel is absolutely wonderful. They take extra effort to keep it clean and really nice for guests.
I love the location - right off of I-40 and Briley Parkway and just minutes from I-24. Very convenient to do downtown things and still head out to the outlet mall in Lebanon TN as well ;)
We will stay here again!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 11th floor and there is a fantastic view at this level!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2014

A little worn around the edges, could use a remodel. Good service and clean facilities. Room OK. Great location for airport travel. But nothing extraordinary. Nice little pool area with a pool that is both inside and outside.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
BNATN_Marriott, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure that all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope that next time you’re in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had our family reunion at this hotel and it was WONDERFUL!! The kids had a great time with the indoor and outdoor pools. We were shocked on how good the food was considering it is a hotel. I couldn't understand the price difference on the breakfast buffet on Sunday as it was the same breakfast on Sat. Nonetheless, the food and service was great. The family took a vote and decided this was the place to have it every year. It also had an airport shuttle service for the out of towners!

They do need to clean the pool out several times a day with all the trees and shrubs around the pool. Even with this, I still highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family