All reviews double tree nashville airport would recommend staying at this hotel clean suite front desk warm cookies indoor outdoor pool microwave and refrigerator excellent accommodations pleasant stay great hotel sitting room quiet location park and fly bathroom sink wet bar breakfast buffet
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is a very clean, comfortable, reasonable hotel. You can leave your car in their lot, and they have a free shuttle service that runs 24 hours a day on the hour. We had great drivers and very prompt service. Compared with other hotels, this one is a winner in every category!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted the you enjoyed all of our services including "park and stay." We appreciate your kind comments about the staff and shuttle service. We are delighted to have received your winning endorsement and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I am usually objective in my reviews of hotels after spending 200 nights a year and there are good ones and bad ones however, this is the experience I had here. After a not so good dinner I signed my bill for $25-00 which included a tip. In the morning I went to reception to pay. The receptionist told me it was 28.89 which I knew it was not as my budget is $25-00. She argued that I had signed for $28-89 and seemed over confident to me about my particular bill. I told her to produce it and when she did it was clear someone had altered it. I said i was not paying this and in hindsight should have paid nothing. The manager would not come out and hid in her office. Another server came up as did the driver and commented that it didn't surprise her. The driver who was ex law enforcement also agreed the bill had been altered. I had a flight to catch so i had to leave. I contacted customer services and it was like it never happened. Not one of the numerous CSR's would deal with it and not once was I contacted by anyone in authority. I am a Hilton Diamond member and I expected better. So While the hotel is pleasant enough, someone there is dishonest so if you stay check your bills. I kept a photo of the altered bill as evidence.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The good:

1 - far away from the airport so no planes flying by all the time (only rarely)
2 - pretty new renovation
3 - comfortable bedding
4 - decent service
5 - cook to order egg station at breakfast
6 - all suite hotel with microwave and refrigerator in every room

The bad:

1 - tiny bathroom that is common to many older hotels
2 - renovation a little sloppy - the air conditioning vent was rusted. The door to my air conditioning unit was left unlocked and it looked gross inside. I wonder how good the air that comes out of the unit is
3 - the tip jar right in front of the egg station is kind of tacky and probably not a good idea to handle cash with food

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Want2GoHome
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for sharing some specific detail that allows us to directly correct issues and that is appreciated. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to serve you again

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great hotel, will share with others and will come and stay again. Very Clean rooms, lobby was excellent, bar was great, and food was terrific. I would have loved to have gotten a buy one get one free coupon that was being passed out. Other than that, I have nothing negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your endorsement of our hotel. We are delighted that you had an excellent stay and that you found the accommodations and amenities to be excellent. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us as your patronage is very important and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We were traveling from Nebraska to South Carolina and were not sure if we would make it to Nashville. The staff was very helpful and flexible in reserving a room and allowing us to wait until 10:30 p.m. to call and cancel if we were not going to make it. All of the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The room we received was great.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

It is very rewarding to hear how happy you were with our hotel and the by the service provided to your by our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your way back to Nebraska. We look forward to your return.