Called late for 7 rooms, for over nite stay after Natchez Trace pky trip. How wonderful
it was to speak to someone as helpful as the nite clerk at the Best Western Suites
Opryland on Music City Circle. Very nice and welcoming helpful people. Could not have wanted anymore in a room. Newly decorated bathrooms beautiful. had a wonderful nite stay.
Breakfast was standard fare waffles,breads,cereals ect.
would stay again for under $80 very close to Opryland in nice area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western