We stayed at the Best Western, Music Row for a family vacation. We checked in on Wednesday and left the following Saturday. Our room was clean and check in was fine. The pool area was nice but the breakfast area needed major updating. It is served in an area that used to be a bar/restaurant and entertainment area. Looked old and a little dirty.
The staff was ok but not as customer orientated as we thought they should be. When I asked for extra towels I was told to find a housekeeper on a floor to get some. We also asked for help in finding restaurants and they didn't really go out of their way to give us any direction.
One thing that really bugged us was that there were three girls, under the age of ten, roaming around the hotel at all hours of the day and night unsupervised. Many times, they were on the computer and at one point refused to get off so that we could use it. When we came back at midnight, they were on the elevators going up and down, again, no parent in sight. We heard many other patrons complaining about them and felt the hotel should have talked to the parents as a sign said children under 12 are to be supervised. It looked like the parent/guardian was leaving it up to the hotel to babysit the girls. They were there the entire time we stayed there and never once did we see them with a parent, even at late hours of the night.
The price was reasonable for what the hotel offered but not sure if I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western