“Nice hotel in town”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #12 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed here on business with the meeting held at the hotel. There is no real portico or entry for car or taxi arrival. it is just the equivalent of about six parking spaces that are manned by valets. I arrived early, 10:30 am and went to the desk to ask if they would store my bags and they said they had a room ready for me which was very nice. The room was nice and clean. The decor in the entire hotel was also nice. There was no shampoo provided but oddly there was a tube of toothpaste which i had never seen before. The towels in Reniassiance hotels are always great. The breakfast provided before our meeting was excellent. One odd thing, when you go into the mens restroom on the second floor the first thing you see is a large portrait of Loretta Lynn. THe hotel is situated close to all the attractions and easy walking distance to Broadway st.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LMcFred

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this fine establishment on October 25,2013. The staff is adept. We would like to thank, David, (front desk), Taylor (valet) and Jimmy (bellman). We were in town for a concert and just a little mother and daughter time. They made us feel as if we were royalty. They made the stay so special, warm and welcoming. The room was just beautiful and the atmosphere of the hotel was amazing. The staff was just amazing and off the charts, none can compare. Thank you to all that work there, and for making our weekend so special.. I will never stay anywhere but here, when in Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed here on business for 5 days. My stay included catered meals for our group of 50+ from the hotel and they were all delicious. The hotel staff was very friendly. Next time I stay here I will ask for a room that does not face Broadway as I could hear the festivities and music even though I was a couple blocks away well past midnight during the week! Just goes to show you that folks in Nashville love to have a good time!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away facing from Broadway
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Mom & I stayed at this hotel and were put in one of their newly renovated rooms. Modern work up that even my mom liked. We were in town for a show at TPAC and that ended up being less than 2 blocks from hotel. We had dinner in their restaurant. Although food & service was outstanding the atmosphere in there was a bit lax. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice, clean hotel in the heart of downtown.
Front desk staff very helpful, as were the valets / bellmen out in front.
I was there on a windy, rainy night and they ran out and hailed a cab for me.
Room was very clean and you didn't hear noise from other rooms or the hallway!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 11 November 2013

we stayed here 3 nights November 2013 for the CMA shows. I am Marriott Gold and stayed on Concierge floor 25. I must say from the MINUTE my friend and I walked in, we felt like we were royalty. the front desk staff, especially Ashley and Marcus, were the friendliest, happiest, nicest I have ever encountered. they went over and above for anything we needed. the entire staff was so friendly, this staff should be the trainers for all other hotels! the rooms were fabulous. the beds were like heaven. the 25th floor had seriously amazing views! Concierge lounge was well-stocked. we ate there one night and it was really enough for dinner. breakfast was perfect.. (oatmeal, eggs, bagels, tons of fruit and other continental-type items). you can access the lounge all day for pop, waters, fruit, and snack bars. You cannot beat the hotel's location of course.. quick walk to Bridgestone, honkey tonks, all the attractions. Midtown is about a $5 cab ride away. but what will bring us back every single time are the people who work there who made us feel really special and made our trip amazing. thank you Renaissance!!! I have already recommended you to 3 people who are planning trips there! = )

*only reason I didn't give 'rooms' a perfect score was- not enough outlets.. but that is most hotel's problems!

Room Tip: I would say the higher the better for great views of a great city. we had no noise at all from the s...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank nzy1rz
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great location. Hotel is connected to the Nashville Convention Center and placed practically in historical part of Nashville. Room large, clean and well organized. Comfortable bed. Beautiful view from the window. Wide bathroom. Bathroom fitments look bran-new. Wonderful breakfast. Very good service. Good swimming pool with small fitness center.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business