“Awesome hotel, better staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #14 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Florida, United States
“Awesome hotel, better staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I checked in a couple of hours ago, and am not going to need to wait to give this hotel kudos.

This hotel is really top notch, and the management deserves tons of credit for putting together such a great staff. The staff is great. Everyone from the nice young lady at the valet station (sorry I cannot remember your name it was 12/16/2013 at 4:30PM), to Chase at the front desk who checked me in, to Shawn at "The Bridge" restaurant (and a manager named Chris who covered her break) have been the ultimate professionals.

The room is fantastic and recently updated, and the food and atmosphere are top notch. Add some amazing views, and you have a huge winner.

Thank you all, or probably more appropriately ya'll!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff_Fl0rida
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Jeff_Fl0rida-Thank you for not waiting to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville, I will be sure to thank the ambassadors: Mary, Chase and Shawn for making your stay. We hope to see you sooner than later.
John Fleming-General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (610)
Atoka, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel to attend a concert at Bridgestone Arena. The location is perfect. We were back in our room before the parking lot emptied from the concert. The hotel is super clean, upscale and lovely. Rooms are regular size hotel rooms. We were on the 14th floor, room 1426. Great view of the arena, just exactly what we asked for. Nice shower head in the bathroom. Aveda products, extra towels and good hairdryer. We ordered room service. It came in 20 minutes and the food was hot and very good. The gentleman who delievered it was polite and very nice. The valets were so helpful and firendly. The front desk lady gave us tips and great directions. The lobby is spacious and beautiful. The Starbucks was quick and good. It is nice to have an enclosed walkway to and from the parking garage especially in the winter. Be sure to park on level 4 to have access to the walkway without using the elevator. Will always stay here in the future for anything in downtown Nashville.You cannot beat it.

1 Thank Beverly M
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
bmoranville-Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. It sounds like you had a great trip and got to experience one of our newly remolded rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Best customer service we have ever had at a hotel! EVERYONE was extremely accommodating, the room was beautiful and up to date, very very clean, comfortable, and modern. We were in town for a military event, so they offered us a military discount on the room (which was very much appreciated). As we were leaving the hotel with a group of others going to the event, one of the employees stopped what they were doing and OFFERED to take a few pictures of the group. I couldn't believe the wonderful experience we had while we were visiting Nashville. I will definitely use this hotel again. Thank you Renaissance!!!

1 Thank Donald J
Donald J-Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am glad to hear you had a great stay and our staff was able to be accommodating and friendly, I am glad we were able to take your pictures prior to heading to your event. We look forward to seeing you again.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is a nice hotel. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful, and our room was clean and large with a great view (on the 22nd floor).

We arrived at 9pm, and the restaurant was just closing, which sort of surprised me. They have a bar with sandwiches and light fare on the 3rd floor (a very beautiful space, by the way) which is open a bit later, and 24 hour room service.

We had the breakfast buffet, which I think is the way to go. A better value than ordering off the menu.

There didn't seem to be any stores in the hotel, ie for toiletries, magazines, etc.

The location was very convenient. It is very near Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium, and Broadway.

Room Tip: They are apparently renovating, so it would probably be good to ask which rooms are the most updated...
1 Thank rajalance
rajalance-Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am happy you were able to enjoy stay at the Renaissance Nashville. I apologize no one was able to point out our gift shop, which is located on the second floor. We hope you will come back to stay with us, in a renovated room!
Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Our room was on the 21 floor, it was nothing more than a basic hotel. First of all, it was about 25 degrees out on a Saturday night and we pull up to the front and there are 5 guys out there huddled up and just look at me when I open the door and go in. Secondly, I walk to the front desk and the gilt at the front desk was very friendly, this along with the location was the ONLY good things about the hotel....I asked the desk where to park and she said valet was $30 or just around the corner was the same parking deck attached to the hotel and that the weekend rate was $5 . I really had high expectations due to some reviews I had read previously to going. Very easy check in and check out! Got room key and the elevator ride up I expected a nice hotel, my wife and I got off elevator and the smell of mold was very strong! I opened the room door and smell was still bad and it looked like....every other room I have ever stayed in....double bed and a tv and a very basic bathroom with no water pressure....nothing like I had pictured....anyway I came to terms with the basic bla of the room...we went downtown and returned to the room around 11:00 got in bed and although I would say the hotel was less than 1/4 booked apparently the 21st floor had all the parties going on. The walls appeared to be paper thin and the doors very loud as they are slammed shut next to you. I am a very patient person that has never called anyone to complain and I can't believe I did but I called the front desk and asked if they could say something to them after an hour and a half. Security came and I could hear the conversation as if we were in the same room. But they did quiet down and I was able to sleep in my mediocre bed. But I did find a coupon the next morning for a free coffee for my troubles...I did redeem it instead of the $20 breakfast buffet...I will never stay here again unless it's necessary. VERY DISSAPOINTED

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GoBraves09
GoBraves-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I apologize your stay here was not worth the price. I would like to speak with you about your stay, please feel free contact me are john.fleming@renaissancehotels.com
Maine, US
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

I really liked this hotel and have no specific complaints, however I'm surprised that it is a 4 star hotel as it didn't overly impress me. The price though was also not as high as a 4 star hotel typically is. The staff was super friendly-the room was clean and updated-although not all of the floors are, so request one that is. NO free wifi in the rooms. The valet parking is 30$ but always had the car ready within minutes. The bar was great and the restaurant is decent. The location is great for the Ryman, country music hall of fame and the honky tonks-really could not get much better with the location. I suppose the size of the room/bathroom is what I was under impressed by, as everything else was good!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Katie1128-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am glad our staff was super friendly and our valet staff was able to have your car ready within minutes. We hope your travels bring you back to Nashville and you will choose the Renaissance Nashville.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

We came to Nashville on a last-minute trip for Thanksgiving. Our host at check-in, Chase, was really delightful. I'm not sure I've used that word to describe someone's service before, but it's truly the best way I can describe it. He was very helpful, asked a lot of questions about our plans so he can try to help us. He even went out of his way to help us find a cool place to have thanksgiving dinner and brought us a list to our room. The best part of it is he did it all very genuinely.

Every one we encountered at the hotel smiled and greeted us. I had coffee down at the Starbucks, and Abbey was very friendly. She smiled, and was very cheerful.

Our room was clean, and everything worked.

We are glad we chose this hotel for our first time to Nashville, it truly made a great impression.

Thanks you again, Chase!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank CameraCooks
CameraCooks-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville and about Chase. I am glad to hear he was able to take care of all your needs, I will make sure to tell him thank you! We hope you will travel to Nashville again and chose the Renaissance Nashville.