“Nice Hotel, nice people, nice Spanish spoken”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #12 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel when the city was celebrating the CAM (Country Music awards). There were many people, but even so the staff was very friendly. We were very fortunate to meet LP Miller, who avoided us problems by translating a little something to the Spanish (our English is not as good as we thought haha)
I personally loved the Bridge bar. The views from superior rooms are beautiful.
The rooms were perfect.
Hotel is in a perfect spot to go places around and enjoy the city and closed to airport....
We´ll be back.

Room Tip: If you like views go up....
There are newer reviews for Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We don't normally stay at this priced Hotel but it was our Anniversary and was close to the Brad Paisley Concert we were attending. When we returned to the room (#706) after the concert, the drain on the tub would not close for a bath but it was too late to call maintenance so we showered. The next morning when we got up, we got the coffee pot out of the cabinet but there was no coffee, cups, or sweetener (and no maid around) so we had to go down and buy it at Starbucks in the Lobby (guess that's what keeps them in business in the Hotel Lobby). Next time I guess we will stay at Econo Lodge where they have bathtubs and coffeemakers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
RenaissanceNash... M, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

John H-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I apologize your stay wasn’t up to ours or your standards. I will be sure we get the tub fixed and we will do some follow up training with our stylist. If I can assist any other way please feel free to contact me at Jennifer.frandsen@renaissancehotels.com.
Jennifer Frandsen-Manager Room Operations

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I regularly eat at the Renaissance hotel, and their food is wonderful. The Bridge Deli has a great selection, and Margie and Amanda are incredible! They always remember me by name, and know exactly what I'm going to want. I couldn't ask for better service. Keep up the great work, ladies!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Dropped the kids at the in-laws and spent the night here. Great hotel. The experience from beginning to end was fabulous. Chase, at the front desk checked us in. He was nice enough to offer us an upgrade to a corner room high up with amazing views of Nashville. The photos on the site don't do the hotel justice. It's been updated and is super nice inside. Our room was spotless and quite large. It was also very quiet. Bed was super comfy. You can walk to a lot of great spots and parking just across the street was just $10 a night. Perfect location.

We will definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great place to stay in downtown Nashville. Downtown is just around the corner. No need to get the car out or get a cab. So convenient. The hotel is beautiful. The staff is very friendly. What more could you ask for.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for a conference. The rooms were nice, clean, and well served. During my stay, I frequented the area that they call "The Bridge" on a few occasions, which is the third floor area between the garage and elevators to the hotel. There is a restaurant/buffet there which has wonderful service and food. The two women working there (I believe their names were Amanda and Margie?) were nice and even went into the back to ask the cooking staff about whether there were peanuts in the item that I was about to purchase due to my allergy. There is also a Starbucks in the hotel where a girl (Shareta or Sharita?) made a wonderful drink for me called a "Johnny Cash". Normally I think coffee tastes like liquid dirt, but I actually enjoyed this one. Anyways, I would definitely recommend staying in this hotel if you are in Nashville and don't mind paying a little bit extra to stay in a nice place that is centrally located. The view is breathtaking from the upper floors as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed this past weekend at the Renaissance Nashville and were blown away! The room was really nicely renovated and the staff was so nice and helpful! The best part about this hotel was the location! Super convenient and safe walk to Broadway and tons of bars and restaurants. Would definitely come back!